• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Stitches / Nibbles

New moving outs, and happy new year!
qvIX47m.gif

Looking for a new home for Beau.
I actually am waiting for someone who's supposed to take him, but they seem to be not online often. Please don't yell at me if they happen to show up before adoption.

So, anyone?

Looking for a new home for Beau.
I actually am waiting for someone who's supposed to take him, but they seem to be not online often. Please don't yell at me if they happen to show up before adoption.

So, anyone?

I can't believe no one has asked to adopt him yet :eek: I would love to have him. I had him in my old town, and he's one of the only boys I really like! I'm on GMT so time zones may be an issue, but please let me know if the other person doesn't get back to you!

I can't believe no one has asked to adopt him yet :eek: I would love to have him. I had him in my old town, and he's one of the only boys I really like! I'm on GMT so time zones may be an issue, but please let me know if the other person doesn't get back to you!

Aw thanks for the post.
You're in GMT, okay. Then, do you think you'll be on around this time or a little later? Meaning, it's 10am in your place and 7pm in my place. If yes I think we could work this out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking for felicity

Okay, I got it.

I would like her! She's one of my main dreamies. <3 I also just TT'd my 10th villager out, so I should have room. Would you like anything for her?

Last edited:
Are you sure? Thank you so much! Yes, I can pick her up right now, no problem. c: Just a question, which FC do I add?

Back