• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2014 - Year in review

this year SUCKED.. i havent felt so alone/scared/depressed in my entire life good riddance.

but 2015 is going to rock!!! im going to NYC for new years :-}

Last edited:
Cool I wish I was somewhere that cool during New Year's :/ Nice avatar btw.

Cool I wish I was somewhere that cool during New Year's :/ Nice avatar btw.

its really the only cool thing that happened all year. Somehow i get these hookups and i am so lucky, like i am so excited and ready to go on vacation to visit my best friend in NJ. His family is my second family and its just gonna be so chill.

o and thanx XD!

Sounds awesome. I like that it has an obi too <3 Loving these from my vinyl records.

What did you like best about 2014?
Going to Disney World with my friends. That was a fun time.
What new movies did you watch?
I remember seeing a lot, but BH6 was the best.
What new games did you buy?
SSB for the 3DS.
What did you do in ACNL in 2014?
Pretty much everything you see in my town now, because I got my game on New Years Eve 2013
Is there anything else to add?
This year actually wasn't the best for me so I'm hoping 2015 is better.

I guess my trip to New York in the summer. Lovely city.

Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Child of Light, Pullblox/Pushmo World, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros for Wii U.

Spent about 200 hours doing nothing other than taking care of my beloved villagers.

2014 was kinda boring, I doubt 2015 will be any better. :)

Wow...some hate going around for people who had a rough year. I'm almost hesitant to post in this thread, now.

Welp, it was another year to improve my drawing, I managed to reach the NaNoWriMo goal despite having multiple issues going on, rope-climbed up a 30-foot rope, and I conquered what was quite possibly the hardest 5.10 route I've ever climbed at the rock gym.
Oh, and Germany won the FIFA World Cup (they were my pick...next to my own country, of course).

How to Train Your Dragon 2, Meet the Robinsons, Fullmetal Alchemist: Star of Milos

AC:NL, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, SSB 3ds, Final Fantasy XIV: ARR

Um...well, got the game, for starters. Got close to finishing my first town, started up a cycling town, and started to try a themed town.

Yea. From July onwards, it was the worst year since I first started to get major panic attacks as a kid. But I'm still fighting, alive and writing this, hoping that 2015 will be better.

...but I still got annoyed when I saw people in this thread complaining about folks who had a bad year. Leave us alone; we went through enough, and in some cases, are still dealing with it. Be thankful you had a good year and didn't experience so much crap that would make even an optimist say "worst year ever".

For the record, I'm not criticizing anyone who had a good year; rather, I'm jealous. I'm just saying that some opinions are best kept to oneself.

we got a house but then i was all paralysed and crap but then i won a copy of smash bros so overall the year wasn't that bad
but there's still like 7 days, 22 hours and 48 minutes left of this year as of the time of writing this sooo

I rented my first apartment.

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Landscaping, getting my dreamies, perfecting my town, and cycling.

I failed at all of my new years resolutions. Here's to hoping 2015 will be better.

Last edited:
This year has probably been the year I've made the most progress in, speaking of general life. Kind of happy with how the year is ending too in a way.

Do I have to name them all... Frozen, V for Vendetta, Catching Fire, Wreck it Ralph, Madoka Magica: Rebellion, Miranda's Live Show (does that count?!), etc etc etc.

Again, I can't exactly remember them all. Pokemon X was one I bought this year and then sold it after I'd finished the story. Mario Kart 7, which I sold the same day I bought it for ?1 more than I originally paid for it (I didn't like it, haha). Mario Kart 8, Pikimin 3 (although technically I redeemed it), etc etc etc.

I restarted my town to try and build a horror-themed one, but I've been to busy to pick the game up again for half of this year. Hopefully I'll be able to continue and finish it in 2015.

This year has been pretty great overall. I'm looking forward to 2015, and I hope that it'll be another great year. Hoping everyone else has a fabulous one too. :)

Last edited:
This year has probably been the year I've made the most progress in, speaking of general life. Kind of happy with how the year is ending too in a way.

Do I have to name them all... Frozen, V for Vendetta, Catching Fire, Wreck it Ralph, Madoka Magica: Rebellion, Miranda's Live Show (does that count?!), etc etc etc.

Again, I can't exactly remember them all. Pokemon X was one I bought this year and then sold it after I'd finished the story. Mario Kart 7, which I sold the same day I bought it for ?1 more than I originally paid for it (I didn't like it, haha). Mario Kart 8, Pikimin 3 (although technically I redeemed it), etc etc etc.

I restarted my town to try and build a horror-themed one, but I've been to busy to pick the game up again for half of this year. Hopefully I'll be able to continue and finish it in 2015.

This year has been pretty great overall. I'm looking forward to 2015, and I hope that it'll be another great year. Hoping everyone else has a fabulous one too. :)

how many ppl will u slap in 2015
NFukyCG.gif

hmm, I don't really want to answer the above questions but I'll make my own list...

it's a nice year because I did the following.....
----------------------------------------------------
- I have a job
- I've got to travel somewhere I really wanted to go
- I bought the Wii U
- I finally have a boyfriend
- I bought animal crossing aka awesome and fun experience :D
- I joined this site
- I have more firends :p

What did you like best about 2014? College
What new movies did you watch? Cant Remember
What new games did you buy? Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Fantasy Life, Tomodachi Life
What did you do in ACNL in 2014? Sold a few items
Is there anything else to add? Its been so expensive this year...and such a miserable year too

- - - Post Merge - - -

was expensive

Back