• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Attention: Selling hacked items is NOT allowed

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Selling, buying, trading, auctioning, or giving away hacked items is not allowed. Hacking is not allowed at The Bell Tree and some of these items are known to cause problems with the game.

are we allowed 2 go somewhere not knowing they have some and buy them?

If you buy hacked items outside of TBT, your buying them at your own risk of scams & other things, TBT has these rules for a reason you know. ;)

Basically, its your own choice outside of TBT. They can't control your actions in ACCF.

I have a quick question...
Would cloned items be considered hacked items? Even if they didn't use a hacking device to obtain them?
The reason I ask is because I don't consider cloning to be fair, and I don't want to end up with cheated items.

Last edited:
HDLC
=Hacked Down Loadable Content

They're different from DLC's. DLC's are released by Nintendo every now and then via wii connect 24 (you have to have it enabled in your settings). Current DLC's wii is releasing is the golden series (1 piece very month w/ the last one being released this year December '11).

Current HDLC List (or at least the most widely spread ones):

*ShinyBluePikmin
*BlueLIghtSabreV1 & Red LightSabreV1
*TriPokeballHDLC
*DimentioMskHDLC
*DemonMskRHDLC

Another variety of HDLC are called OHDLC
= Overlapped Hacked Downloadable Conent.
These are available exclusively to hackers. HDLC are distributed similarly to official DLC's except they're not allowed or related to official nintendo released DLC's in any way.

Some OHDLCs:

BigAxe1 - a larger version of a golden axe w/ a large handle. looks just like it's called.
Big Axe2 - larger version of a golden axe w/ a regular sized handle
Big Green Crayon
Big Red Crayon
Guitar- You can hold this item by the neck
Lame Katana Sword

I agree, The world of AC is your own choice, Nobody can control you, Everyone has their choices, I choose not to hack but everybody else who is a hacker shouldn't be controlled by their option.

Some of my friends who are NOT Hackers have some hacked items. For example, I was at a friend's town and we all were wearing zap suits and hitting eachother with hacked axes such as Lightsabers, Guitars, and some other hacked items, basically like an axe fight. As far as I'm aware, my friend is not a hacker nor are any of my other friends are. Is this aloud?

It's against the rules to talk about hacking or requesting/selling hacked items through TBT.

OH.... i didn't know hacking wasn't aloud, or even talking about it was prohibited...
okay good because I tried it and it really defeats the entire game. and I am NOT doing it again.
I really don't think it's worth it at all.

Back