Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
So, it looks as though the sequel to Avatar: the last air bender has finally met its end. I'm not sure whether there's a "Legend of Korra thread", so I'm starting one.

I loved seasons 1,3 and 4. I'm actually kind of saddened to see an amazing story finally end. The last two episodes of book 4 aired today, so go and watch them if you haven't.

Kuvira has got to be my favourite antagonist throughout the entire avatar anime. I was a bit disappointed with how she was brought down by Korra. I was kind of picturing a final show down between the two, like how we've seen with so many of the other antagonists. In a way I'm kind of glad that we got to see her true personality and what she really is; a woman willing to do whatever it takes to protect her people. I don't really think she's on the top of the list of "most evil antagonists", but I do think that she lost it a bit and went power-crazy. Anyway, what did you people think of the final conclusion to the series? I was quite happy with it, myself.

this though

tumblr_ngtvr1KxZH1r02tj9o2_500.gif

Last edited:
Omg im about to watch it right now!!!

EDIT: OMG I WATCHED IT AND IM LITERALLY IN TEARS

Last edited:
There've been a couple of LOK threads but they all seem to petter out pretty quickly. :[

I'm so sad the show has come to an end, but so satisfied with the storylines, and the shows themes. It's been a pretty epic series.

I'm split on exactly how I feel with the finale. But in 2 good ways. I was so happy that it was nearly all action and there was plenty going on. - And new things at that, like Beifongs + Bolin dropping a building on 'the colossas'. But there was kind of so much action it meant there was very little actual character development. I think really I just wish it went on for like 2 hours instead of 45 minutes though to fit everything in. :p ~ especially since there was nothing on Kainora / Bopal.

Kuvira was a pretty awesome villain. Though I think the other 3 series villains outshadow her to be honest. They were all going for a global difference, and various equalities. While Kuvira kinda backed elemental segregation, didn't look beyond her kingdom. But she was more relatable.

Also did anyone else notice Huan Beifong was a metal bender in series 3 with his sculptures, and then had no combat - or any bending beyond that. I think he's the only bender 'showcased' to not have trained for defense, and then he evacuated with Wu and Pema. I half wasn't sure if people had just forgot that he could bend, and thought he might attack the mecha-suits. But nope, nada.

That final scene though, I fully expect if it was supposed to just symbolise friendship then Mako and Bolin would have been there. And just that it was the final scene, like ATLAs closing scene with Aang and Katara. Besides I doubt Nick would have aired anything more than hand holding seeing as they cut scenes/panned out before almost every death in the series.
And this is coming from someone who didn't ship any of Korra / Mako / Asamis love triangle.

Overall - across the whole of LOK - I'm kinda saddened that Sokka got hugely shafted. We know nothing about him other than he died and worked as water tribe spokesman. What happened to Suki? I assume they/he had no kids? Didn't Amon want equality for non-benders, why did we only get the benders backstories?!

There've been a couple of LOK threads but they all seem to petter out pretty quickly. :[

I'm so sad the show has come to an end, but so satisfied with the storylines, and the shows themes. It's been a pretty epic series.

I'm split on exactly how I feel with the finale. But in 2 good ways. I was so happy that it was nearly all action and there was plenty going on. - And new things at that, like Beifongs + Bolin dropping a building on 'the colossas'. But there was kind of so much action it meant there was very little actual character development. I think really I just wish it went on for like 2 hours instead of 45 minutes though to fit everything in. :p ~ especially since there was nothing on Kainora / Bopal.

Kuvira was a pretty awesome villain. Though I think the other 3 series villains outshadow her to be honest. They were all going for a global difference, and various equalities. While Kuvira kinda backed elemental segregation, didn't look beyond her kingdom. But she was more relatable.

Also did anyone else notice Huan Beifong was a metal bender in series 3 with his sculptures, and then had no combat - or any bending beyond that. I think he's the only bender 'showcased' to not have trained for defense, and then he evacuated with Wu and Pema. I half wasn't sure if people had just forgot that he could bend, and thought he might attack the mecha-suits. But nope, nada.

That final scene though, I fully expect if it was supposed to just symbolise friendship then Mako and Bolin would have been there. And just that it was the final scene, like ATLAs closing scene with Aang and Katara. Besides I doubt Nick would have aired anything more than hand holding seeing as they cut scenes/panned out before almost every death in the series.
And this is coming from someone who didn't ship any of Korra / Mako / Asamis love triangle.

Overall - across the whole of LOK - I'm kinda saddened that Sokka got hugely shafted. We know nothing about him other than he died and worked as water tribe spokesman. What happened to Suki? I assume they/he had no kids? Didn't Amon want equality for non-benders, why did we only get the benders backstories?!

I swear Huan can't bend?

I don't think it's quite hit me yet that this marks the END of the Avatar series F O R E V E R...

Last edited:
I don't think it's quite hit me yet that this marks the END of the Avatar series F O R E V E R...

Yeah it sucks.

#korrasamiconfirmed

Honestly I thought of it more as a pure friendship, which is something that makes this series unique. It's very rare to see true friendship become the focal point instead of romance.

Last edited:
korrasami is real wth!? i had a feeling when they sat down together.. korra did always seem too manly

the finale tore my heart out
I'm glad
that korrasami is real now that was like my otp

I've only seen a little bit of the first season. Sadly I Can't find anywhere to watch it. :/

google things such as 'watch legend of korra online' and or include the episode you want (really isn't hard).

I just started book 3 last night.

The final 10 seconds are the most beautiful moments in any animated show I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Back