• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy 10th Birthday, The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Today marks an especially special milestone at The Bell Tree, our tenth birthday! A lot has changed over the years and we're proud to now be one of the largest Animal Crossing communities in the world.

We'll talk more about our ten years of history during our next Bell Tree Direct on Sunday, December 21st at 10:00 PM Eastern. During this special edition birthday direct, we will also be announcing the addition of two new features on the forum, so stay tuned!

In celebration, the first 300 people to click here will receive 50 Bells: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?code=WESTILLNEEDMOREBALLOONS

wQW9Qky.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 10th birthday TBT! <3

Edit: Thank you for the bells!

Last edited:
That's a lot of balloons.

Thanks for the bells. <3 Was the misspelling of balloons intentional?

Happy 10th Birthday! :)

Thank you for the bells, too.

Last edited:
Yay bells!

Looking forward to the direct!!

Edit: also happy birthday!!!

Last edited:
Happy 10th Birthday Bell Tree, you have given me such a woderful year I wish I could give back. Just thank you so much for everything Bell Tree, Staff, Members thank you all!! :3

WESTILLNEEDMOREBALLOONS IM CRYING THATS THE BEST CODE NAME I'VE EVER SEEN
Happy Birthday TBT <3
so many balloons omg
'we will also be announcing the addition of two new major features on the forum, so stay tuned!' GET HYPE

Last edited:
Happy birthday TBT! I've only became a member for a few months but my stay here has been really fun :D

Wow!! Can't believe its been 10 years, Belltree! Congrats, and Thank you for the 50 TBTs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back