• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question about old users

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Other than Jeremy and Justin, are there any other active users that have registered for five years or longer? I don't see very many pre-'08 users active anymore. All I see these days are primarily 2014 registered or 2013 registered with a few exceptions. There are even some retired users who only joined in 2014.

Other than Jeremy and Justin, are there any other active users that have registered for five years or longer? I don't see very many pre-'08 users active anymore. All I see these days are primarily 2014 registered or 2013 registered with a few exceptions. There are even some retired users who only joined in 2014.

Nope none around.

There's a few, but they primarily lurk or chat in the IRC.

Nope none around.

There's a few, but they primarily lurk or chat in the IRC.

Looks like I got my answer from a pre-'08 user who isn't an admin. Thanks for telling me.

Hello! I registered in 06. I took a break for a while, now I am semi-active. No one remembers me.

Last edited:
there's pally sockhead and I, who all registered in '08 (I think)

There's also mino who is like 06 idk??
tom and horus somewhere in there too i think??

there are probs more thats all i really remember tho

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like that boom boom pow
Them chicken jackin' my style
They try to copy my swagger
I'm on that next **** now
I'm so three thousand and eight
You so two thousand and late
I got that boom boom boom
That future boom boom boom
Let me get it now

there's pally sockhead and I, who all registered in '08 (I think)

There's also mino who is like 06 idk??
tom and horus somewhere in there too i think??

there are probs more thats all i really remember tho

It's pretty amazing that some old users are still here while some 2014 joined users have already retired. I'm glad I get to meet some older members. I wonder what TBT was like back then.

Barley.

There's a few people that still lurk around here from 2006-07, but other than that, they have lives and moved on.

Hello! I registered in 06. I took a break for a while, now I am semi-active. No one remembers me.
i remember u

It's pretty amazing that some old users are still here while some 2014 joined users have already retired. I'm glad I get to meet some older members. I wonder what TBT was like back then.
i think it's either the people who joined in 2014 and left either didnt see the forums outside of AC, or didn't see any reason to stick around?
I know that even though I joined in Dec '08, my first post was until March 1st, 2009. Most of that time I was joined I just lurked TBT for it's AC aspect, but shortly after joining I discovered the non-AC side, which is probably why I stuck around. If I didn't find the non-AC side I probably would've left. I know that maybe a year or two after I joined the IRC, which is another reason I've stuck around. If I didn't find the IRC then I would've left.
I mean, even though I'm on TBT I don't use it that much. My laptop is always on, and I always have TBT open in another tab, as well as the users online list, for auto refresh every 2 mins, so I know if I get a PM. Most of my activity is in the IRC anyway.

idk I guess i'm just trying to say that in order to stick on a forum you have to see the forum for more than what it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not many people probably remember TBT being on Zetaboards lol
http://s3.zetaboards.com/The_Bell_Tree/index/

really miss those themes

remember when we moved to vB and we were like 'omg jer this is **** take us back to zB' and we all thought he would listen to us LOL

remember when we moved to vB and we were like 'omg jer this is **** take us back to zB' and we all thought he would listen to us LOL

And then he didn't.

****ing Jer

i actually stopped coming on here because of the transition. i wasn't familar with vBulletin and honestly wanted ZB. i'm still a zetaboards fanboy lmao

although i have to wonder if the transition was worth it in the end

Back