ACNL/TBT Meet-Ups?

I'm pretty sure not a lot of people go on TBT in the area that I live. Even if someone that lived near me did use TBT, I wouldn't want to meet them in person. I honestly don't want to meet anyone on TBT in real life even though I get along with a few people here.

I think it would be a rather pointless thing for me since I'm nowhere near as 'talkative' as I am behind a keybored when I first meet people in person. I know how instantly off putting that can be for people.

There's also a high chance that anybody who lives near me would end up being under 16, which would either leave me feeling like I'm babysitting (no offense) or end up with a lot of legal issues where I have to stay a certain distance away from schools.

no bc it seems like most ppl on here are 15 or younger and I have no interest in chilling with anyone that young lol

already seeing so many Bay Area people on here but nah. meeting up is weird if you aren't already close friends online.

I've seen other people comment and say they're from the same state I'm from, but never within 2 hours of me. I'm not sure if there's any user closer to me and I've never met another user in person.

I did have a dream all the TBT people flew somewhere and we all met like it was a reunion or something. Everyone had their usernames written on a name tag. It was an interesting dream. The mods had crowns.

Last edited:
Well...I got into this site thanks to my bud, rayquaza128 recommending me this site....

Does that count?

in order for me to meet an online person i would first have to be their friend, and engage in conversations that make me like them & get an overall sense that theyre a normal functioning human being that i would like to be around with.

no one on tbt has kind of striked me that way yet where i felt like i had to meet em.

BUT i have met up with 2 peeps i met on the internet before! one i still occasionally talk to, she was super cool! and the second, well, i guess i had bad judgement cause we dont talk anymore.
its like my ultimate goal to meet my one friend though!! hopefully next year.

I'd do a meetup. But most people I see on here that are from Florida are from near the panhandle. Eek. I kinda feel like I'd be kinda afraid to talk to strangers, though.

There are a few people on TBT that I would like to meet up with, but unfortunately nobody lives very close to me. Hopefully someday I will get to see them though.

I only know three people IRL in TBT (ITookyourWaffles, Hatsune Miku, and Jaz)

nobody lives in the rio grande valley
i have exactly one irl friend that has acnl but he hasnt played it in a LONG while he should just give me his copy

Someday I will meet Truffle.
Also, when Tom and River meetup, they're both going to drive to my town so we can hangout. At least that's my dream. Let me live my dream Triver.

Someday I will meet Truffle.
Also, when Tom and River meetup, they're both going to drive to my town so we can hangout. At least that's my dream. Let me live my dream Triver.

Yesssss. Let's meet at a Tim Hortons in Canada when I get back.

I'd meet up with other Brit/Euro TBTers if we actually had things in common (and were of similar ages), otherwise it'd just be awkward. I've met a couple good friends on here from Europe, and I'd meet up with them if they wanted to in the future, I expect it would be really fun :D

I would love to, I'm just one of the younger users, so child safety crap. But, I do know someone who lives near me (<3)

I don't know absolutely anyone near me that plays... and all my other friends, think its a weird game and DOESNT GET IT! it upsets me... however the one time I talked to someone I realized they were super weird, creepy even, so I'm hesitant to say I would meet up with someone... but i would just like to know if anyone in my area was on here

Back