• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL/TBT Meet-Ups?

snapdragon

Bells
Winter Mittens
I know other sites like imgur sometimes have location-based meetups. Has anyone ever done this for TBT or just met anyone outside of the forum? :)

Caveat: I know that the age of players varies a lot in TBT, but I was just curious if anyone has ever tried ^^

If you are interested in organizing a meet-up or just want to get in touch with players from your area (it's just cool to know AC players are nearby! :)), let me know (PM, in this thread) and I can start a running list on the first post of this thread ^^

Last edited:
I haven't, but I'd like to sometime. It's something I've always wanted to do. =P

I know a few Swedish people on here but I don't think we'd gather that many xD lol

I get creeped out by family, let alone total strangers. :D

I haven't, but I'd like to sometime. It's something I've always wanted to do. =P

Maybe it's something we can start! If others are interested I could try to organize a thread :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know a few Swedish people on here but I don't think we'd gather that many xD lol

There may be more than you think! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@computertrash, @ThomasNLD I think we're all probably A-OK :3

I met one person on here who lives like an hour from me, but I can't remember their username gah. Otherwise, never anyone from my province.

But anyways no I haven't done anything like that before. I'd be too awkward. c;

There's only one person who lives within probably 6 hours of me, and that's my dear friend Connor (FoxWolf64) that I go to school with everyday, and obviously he lives much less than 6 hours away from me.

There is only like 8 ppl in Australia and they all live in diff states, and the ones who live in my state idk too well so I wouldn't wanna meet them, no offense

There is only like 8 ppl in Australia and they all live in diff states, and the ones who live in my state idk too well so I wouldn't wanna meet them, no offense

I don't know anyone well from TBT either but it might be a cool way to meet :)

Last edited:
Ah, this would be cool! But I don't know anyone who lives in Austin or any of its surrounding cities |D

Ah, this would be cool! But I don't know anyone who lives in Austin or any of its surrounding cities |D

Hmm, I wonder what an easy way would be to organize repliers in this thread into locations? ...Of course only if you wanted to be included ^^

Back