• Capricorn

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Pisces

Votes: 13 7.4%

• Total voters
I'm Libra C: October 16th
I like to read my predictions but I don't really mind if I don't, its like an entertainer...

Last edited:
I'm an Aries but the description doesn't fit me at all. I think I should be a Cancer.

I'm a Scorpio. I just feel like sharing: I could never spell Pisces. I always spell it pieces, then I'm like nope that's pieces as in Reese's piECES.

November 12~ I also find that most descriptions don't fit my personality. I guess to be fair, I was supposed to be born on October 18.

Last edited:
Here, have a huge chunk of my astrological chart ;D

Rising sign: Leo
*Sun Sign: Aquarius*
Moon Sign: Leo

Mercury is in 19 Degrees Capricorn.
Venus is in 01 Degrees Pisces.
Mars is in 02 Degrees Gemini.
Jupiter is in 08 Degrees Leo.
Saturn is in 29 Degrees Capricorn.
Uranus is in 11 Degrees Capricorn.
Neptune is in 15 Degrees Capricorn.
Pluto is in 20 Degrees Scorpio.
N. Node is in 28 Degrees Capricorn.
(Gosh dang, I have a lot of Capricorn in me!)

If anyone is curious, you can read about your own birth chart here: [http://alabe.com/freechart/] All you need is the time and location of your birth. In addition, [http://www.alwaysastrology.com/] is a good website to interpret the meaning of each corresponding sign/planet combination c:

I'm a Saggitarius. I don't know what that means but I know that's what I am lol

Haha.. I'll tell you a true story of mine. I used go through a lot of sleep paralysis not so long ago. One time it came across as so real that I couldn't move at all and kept trying to open my eyes but it felt so heavy and tight so I couldn't wake up.

I was sleeping one evening and the sleep paralysis hit me. My body felt heavy and stiff as a corpse. Having been through that like a hundred times before I stopped the panicing and resisting. So I just stopped. There was a dark force pinning me down so I gaved in, chuckled, and tried to have sex with it. As soon I did that the force violently yanked me up towards the sky and sucked me into a vortex.

It felt real and I realized that I was being taken away. As I was traveling up I just didn't feel my body so I knew it was over. When I got yanked that's where I felt the transition. I just remember saying, "Jesus?!" Also thinking or saying, "I was just playing. I didn't mean to! I haven't even started living my life!"

And then the vortex let me go. It's funny now but it was very symbolic. Still is. I still had to resist in the end and fight the force so I could wake up. Everything was vivid when I woke up.. And I just had to sit there and contemplate for a while. I felt dizzy. And like a zombie.

idk what this says. i havent read it, but i saw it on a yahoo ask and thought it would be helpful

Last edited:
Libra. I like everything about the sign, it's my favorite. lol Actually I just looked up the 'traits' of a libra and now I like it even more. I have a small interest in astrology but don't put any real weight behind horoscopes and things like that, I just find it amusing and like to know the signs of people around me.

I'm a Capricorn. I guess they're pretty spot on about Capricorn's personality but I wouldn't say that I'm a responsible person so

Gemini.
And surprisingly there are a lot of others on the forums too.

Back