6733-0609-3110
User Title Color Change
Red Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Well Sunday I was coughing. Monday i was super tired and felt worse. Thuesday I was a checkout with a 100.3 temp and found out my sister had the flu. The doctor went ahead and prescibed me some Tamiflu. Around 5 I p* and due it me just drinking liquid, i ended up dry heaving after all my gatorade and water came up. Yesterday I was able to eat some chicken noodle soup and felt better. This morning I woke to a short nose bleed and burning up (well more like sweating but cold.) im sadly missing my french semester test, and tomorrow is a halfday but I have to get blood work done. The worst part of it all is my sweating. All my deodarant wore off which has unleased the smells of hell in my bed room.

What are some of your flu stories?

Also, im 99.9% sure my whole family has it and we got it from the mall saturday. people need yo learn to wash their hands after usimg the bathroom 😝

I love my free yearly flu vaccine :)

Doctors have discovered that this year's vaccine isn't as effective as they'd hoped (only 60-90% effective, since the vaccine is made based on predictions and past strains), so it's still a good idea to take precautions even if you've been vaccinated.

Doctors have discovered that this year's vaccine isn't as effective as they'd hoped (only 60-90% effective, since the vaccine is made based on predictions and past strains), so it's still a good idea to take precautions even if you've been vaccinated.

its ok annachibi is a doctor
NFukyCG.gif

I got the vaccination(as did my whole family, dince my ITP lowers my immune system)

Back