VOTING NOW OVER - The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the most missed member will be either Kayla, Shiny, or Jen.
rip their souls lets see who is more favored.

Ah yes, the People's Choice Awards

It wouldn't be complete without all the senior members missing Kayla, a third of the other members being absolutely depressing because they are, and the rest telling dad jokes.

please return kayla

Ah yes, the People's Choice Awards

It wouldn't be complete without all the senior members missing Kayla, a third of the other members being absolutely depressing because they are, and the rest telling dad jokes.

please return kayla

o woops i thought you were minties for a second \\dissapoint

you really shouldnt copy her avatar >:|

This sounds fun. Can you vote for one user in more than one category?
yes, of course!

There should be a "Most Thoughtful Member" award lol
I feel like this is basically another way to say kindest member tbh.

Should be a best junior member award... :rolleyes:
Rookie (/Noob) of the Year might be an interesting category? For new members. c:
I actually considered a "Favorite newbie" award for either the 2011 or 2012 awards, but I didn't add it for two reasons. One being I thought the votes would be too mixed, and also that it would be more of a "favoritism" than an accomplishment (if that makes sense?)
I guess I'll give it a shot :) I know a few years back there was no winner for a few categories (since too many ties/troll votes) so if there's no winner then I guess I'll just remove it for next year.

ok, I added the "Best Newbie" category, and I also added a note to the Member of the Year category, just so things don't get repetitive with votes etc... Make sure to read the rules and footnotes or else your votes wont be counted!

Also as of this edit, voting officially starts in 3 hours!

Last edited:
It should be a category for staff only?

like i said with the newbie one, that falls under favoritism, I only included the newbie one since I can see it actually showing people mingling and getting along with the community instead of people just picking their favorites. i'd rather the awards be based upon skill/activity/whatever and not favoritism.

Plus I'd rather each award be open to a large majority of the community, so everyone has a fair chance of winning, and not just a select few, which would be the case with staff awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back