• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

VOTING NOW OVER - The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Voting is now open!​

Don't forget to read the Rules and Reminders to make sure your votes are counted!

Welcome to this year?s TBT People?s Choice Awards!

This is really simple, as with the previous 5 years, send me a PM on who you think should win each category.
Voting will start on the 20th (at AEDST, I?ll post here when voting starts, anyway - for anyone unsure about timezones, that's 28 hours after this post went up), and end at midnight, January 1st, AEDST (results will go up sometime after), any votes sent before/after the voting period will not be counted.
I removed the "Favorite Staff Event" one this year, namely because there were substantially less events this year than last, and the fair won last year by a long shot, so it will probably mimic last years results.
If you think there should be any new categories this year, feel free to post and I'll consider adding it.

------------------

Categories:
- Funniest Member
- Most Creative Member
- Best Username
- Most Mature
- Most Active
- Biggest Animal Crosser
- Nicest Member
- Most Missed Member
- Member of the Year*
- Most Helpful Member

New Categories:
- Best Newbie*

*The member of the year vote must go to a member who has not won the award previously. The following members are exempt from this years voting; Jake., Justin, and PaJami (2009/2010 awards don't count towards this since I didn't host them).
*Must have joined in 2014.

------------------

Rules and Reminders:
- Please vote via PM. Any votes posted by any other means will not be counted.
- If my inbox is full, simply wait until I get on again, and I?ll empty it out.
- You can vote for yourself, but only once (and only if you think you absolutely deserve it). If for whatever reason(s) you think you should vote for yourself more than once, send me a PM and we?ll discuss it.
- This isn?t limited just to regular members, so of course you can vote for staff members!
- You don?t have to vote for every category, but it?s preferred if you do.
- You can change your votes after you?ve sent them, but please make a new PM and put something in the title like [CHANGED] (or something that distinguishes that you changed your votes) so I can disregard your old votes.
- Troll votes will not be counted (ie; voting a member who doesn?t play Animal Crossing as Biggest Animal Crosser, voting a member who hasn?t been active in years as Most Active, etc?).
- Any other questions, post here.

Archive: 2009, 2010, 2011, (2011 results), 2012, (2012 results), 2013, (2013 results).

Last edited:
This is very interesting, Jake. I didn't know you hosted choice awards every year. I'll definitely be voting after I have a hard sit down on the categories.

I didn't know this was a thing(noob), but this is really awesome!
I will definitely be contributing my votes when the time comes. :)

This will be a tough one to vote D: Either I don't know members well enough or there are too many people I know that would fit certain categories. Looking forward to the results!

24 hours until you can start voting!

Rookie (/Noob) of the Year might be an interesting category? For new members. c:

Most Missed Member iLoveYou let's get this ball rolling into lonely heartsville.

well I already won Funniest Member amirite XD

Sweet! More ways to feel sad and rejected XD
This is like senior awards in high school all over again:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back