Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (221) +
Hey guys! I'm working on my Dream badge and thought, instead of visiting boring towns with nothing going on, how about I check out some awesome villages crafted by my fellow TBTers? If you have a town worth sharing, just let me know! I'll check it out and tell you what I think! Lets be honest, I'm not great at writing these reviews, but I'm still willing to tell you all about what's good and bad!

So! Have a town I should check out? Let me know a few things first:

Name:
Town Name:
Dream Address:
How close do you feel your town is to completion?:
Do you have all your dreamies?:
Things I should focus on:
Things I should ignore:

I'm aware that each town has both its positives and things you really can't stand or fix right now which is why I'd like you to tell me about them so I don't lecture you on things you already don't like in the first place. xD Also, be specific when telling me what I should focus on as I tend to write a more detailed review of the criteria you specify.

Forgive me if I tend to repeat myself during reviews, I type as I go so I may say things over and over. But is it really such a bad thing to keep saying how much I like your town?

If you're interested in visiting my dream, my DA is 5200-2192-5957.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your awesome towns! :D

Last edited:
Name: Devin
Town Name: Glade
Dream Address: 5300 4126 4898
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: 99%
Do you have all your dreamies?: Yes
Things I should focus on: Town design
Things I should ignore: Nothing. Have at it.

Name: Ai
Town Name: Tenshi
Dream Address: 4200-4401-7842
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: 95%
Things I should focus on: Town design and landscaping
Things I should ignore: I'm still working in flower arrangement, so if you see any unusual match ups, it's probably just haven't been worked in yet xD

Name:
Town Name: Pucchin
Dream Address: 5800-4155-0731
Do you have all your dreamies?: Yes but I change it sometimes.
Things I should focus on:all
Things I should ignore:none

Name: Devin
Town Name: Glade
Dream Address: 5300 4126 4898
Things I should ignore: Nothing. Have at it.

Town of Glade

I'm in love right off the bat. Nice wide plaza area that I don't see too often. Designated spots for gifts- perfect! And the cedar trees? I'm a sucker for foresty towns- it's something I wish I could have done with mine. Took my time wandering around and drooling over the scenery.
Made my way over to your house first. LOVE how it matches the town's colors with the blue/black. Rococo looked really nice. You were standing in the middle of the room and yes, practice does make perfect! Mayoral room in the back. Kinda repetitive with the Rococo, but it still looks nice. What I first thought was a bathroom turned out to be a spa room! Genius! The Minimalist works so well! Although I would have personally put a white music player on the dresser so I could listen to music while I got a massage. Nice green kitchen. Normally the kitchen room is packed with items but it's the lack of stuff on the counters and table that looks so nice. Fun room downstairs! Could've thrown in a few other things but it's best to keep it spacious. Unfortunately, your Sleek room was pretty boring. Almost everyone is using the Sleek set- you have to go all out and make it unique!
Traveled to the southern part of town next. I really like how the zen garden is outside the town hall. All that careful plot resetting paid off and everyone is all nice and situated at the bottom of the map. I also visited your other character's homes and loved how simple you kept them while also expressing a personality for that character.
All in all, your town is just so perfect. I can't find a single flaw or thing I don't like. EVERYTHING IS JUST SO AMAZING I LOVE IT. Ahem. It's foresty, it's organized, it's fantastic.

Glade's score: 10/10
Your town is amazing! Think you could find a spot for me to move in?​

Name-Annie
Town name-JOY
Dream address-5600-3965-9382
How close is my town complete-100%
Do i have all my dreamies-yes
Things to focus on-My town is well decorated, but i like it to be simple.My houses are alot of fun.
Things to ignore-My town is 4 seasons and looks best when updated in the summer,but it is currently updated in the fall.

Last edited:
Name: Eldal?t?
Town Name: ?lfheimr
Dream Address: 4400-2178-0979
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: Pretty close, around 75-80%
Do you have all your dreamies?: Yes!
Things I should focus on: Basically my town
Things I should ignore: Besides Eldal?t?'s home, ignore the other three characters homes because I'm still working on them.

Last edited:
Name: Tops
Town Name: Tricera
Dream Address: 7900-4630-6058
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: 75%, Houses not complete and lacking pwps
Things I should ignore: Nothing really, but do take into account that I lack alot of pwps. I've marked the spots for them though. Alt houses not touched either other than exterior

Last edited:
Name: Jillian
Town Name: Nectere
Dream Address: 4600-2145-6163
Do you have all your dreamies?: Yup
Things I should focus on: Town design and landscape
Things I should ignore: You can check out everything, but there is nothing at the beach

Name: steen
Town Name: Kokuma
Dream Address: 4900-4945-5032
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: 90%?
Things I should focus on: Landscaping/pwp placement, all houses are decorated but still work in progress
Things I should ignore: nothing~

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Name: Squirt
Town Name: New Leaf
Dream Address: 5800-2904-3107
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: 90%?
Things I should focus on: Landscaping/pwp placement. And my main house
Things I should ignore: the other 3 houses.

Last edited:
Name: Ai
Town Name: Tenshi
Dream Address: 4200-4401-7842
Things I should focus on: Town design and landscaping
Things I should ignore: I'm still working in flower arrangement, so if you see any unusual match ups, it's probably just haven't been worked in yet xD

Town of Tenshi

I get out of bed and see the Northern Lights! Beautiful! It's always nice to see a town captured during a special weather event. Also, there were presents! I love when the hosts leave gifts for the dreamers. Your tiles were also very cute.
As I wander around, I notice very good bush placement and tree alignment. However, I feel kinda... overwhelmed. I know you said you were working on arranging the flowers, but they're everywhere and I feel like I'm surrounded. Almost as if the walls are closing in! There was one spot where I crossed a bridge and smacked right into a tree as if it was supposed to be blocking it!
As I come to the train station, things settle down and get organized. I also love the little pond near here. Really nice bush placement around this area and leading to your house.
Stepping inside, I'm not really sure what theme you're trying to go for, but then again we all have different styles. Your kitchen was outstanding. The use of lots of items in such a way made the room look really big... and I just love it when that happens. Only thing is that the Gracie furniture really sticks out. Your little exotic/spa room was really nice. As I sat down, the hourly bell rang and it was so peaceful! Not too sure what was going on with the left room, but I got a seamstress vibe. Although there are a lot of different pieces in this room, it... works. I like it. But it was a bad idea putting the cat tower so close to the birdcage! Another wild style down in the basement. Again, it works. I would recommend a cozy sofa be put in front of the fireplace for those cold winter nights. Finally, I thought your island room upstairs was amazing. I could just stay up there all day. Hope you don't mind me dream-floating everywhere.
Headed over to your alt's house since I could see it was worked on. Had every room looking really nice! I don't spend time reviewing the details of alt houses unless asked, but I will say my favorite room was the one with the Cabana/Gracie crossover. GENIUS. It looked so perfect!

All in all, your town was pretty good, but could use a few tweaks. More pathways, clearing some unnecessary bushes/trees/flowers, and basic organization are my recommendations. The rooms in your houses, although wild and not quite sticking to one theme, were excellent. Props to you for being that person who does their own thing instead of having a room that looks just like everyone else's!

Tenshi's score: 7.3/10
Needs some work here and there, but was otherwise an excellent town!

Forgive me if I sounded kinda mean xD

Name: Amy
Town Name: Amyville
Dream Address: 5100-3279-3612
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: As complete as it will ever be.
Do you have all your dreamies?: I have Apollo and Ozzie, so yes.
Things I should focus on: Just general feedback on my town and house would be great.
Things I should ignore: The fact that one of my bridges is not fairy-tale. And the fact that Kidd placed his house right behind my campsite. XD

My town is loosely based on Laverre City from Pokemon X/Y. Thought you might appreciate that given your username. ;)

Name: Stalfos
Town Name: Skullbay
Dream Address: 6600-4063-7895
Do you have all your dreamies?: Yep. Gaston and Savannah. <3
Things I should focus on: I'm quite fond of Stalfos' room upstairs, but there's alot to see. :)
Things I should ignore: Aryll's left room. It's completely empty at the moment.

Happy dreaming!

Name: queertactics (Mayor Eli)
Town Name: Nowhere
Dream Address: 4500-2199-7245
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: 80%! Just need one major PWP, then I'll add the final touches.
Things I should focus on: It's a recreation of the podcast Welcome to Night Vale, so if you haven't listened to that it might not make sense? But it should still LOOK good.
Things I should ignore: Nothing! I went back in and fixed most of the problems. Maybe ignore my southern beach; I'm using it for fossils. But it's a-okay if you don't! I know I need to clean it up anyway.

Last edited:
Name: Nip
Town Name: YumStar
Dream Address: In the signature below YumStar
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: YumStar is changing constantly, like LuzDale, so I have no idea atm
Things I should focus on: Nip's, Leah's, and Mr. Lit's houses
Things I should ignore: jason's house, the beach, and if you want, the PWP placement

Name: Sydney
Town Name: Seabell
Dream Address: 4400-2246-1998
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: Perhaps about 70-80% complete. Phoebe is about to move in, and I'm looking for one more villager once Pate moves away. Don't have nearly all the PWPs that I want. House design is also kind of random, but I just like showing off the rare furniture and DLCs that I've collected!
Do you have all your dreamies?: Almost! I'm looking for Leonardo the tiger, and Phoebe the phoenix is moving in as well!
Things I should focus on: Town plaza, Town Hall, each room in the mayor's house individually, and maybe the little cabin in the northern woods!
Things I should ignore: Other characters. They're mostly for storage, but I tried to give each of the characters and houses a theme.

Name: Leighann
Town Name: Starmie
Dream Address: 4100-3389-3770
How close do you feel your town is to completion?: Dream Town: 90-95%, Actual: 99%
Do you have all your dreamies?: Yes!
Things I should focus on: General design feedback and easy of navigation? Anything really is fine with me :)
Things I should ignore: House? since I probably won't be changing it either way, but you can still explore of course

Good luck getting the dream badge!

Name:
Town Name: Pucchin
Dream Address: 5800-4155-0731
Do you have all your dreamies?: Yes but I change it sometimes.
Things I should focus on:all
Things I should ignore:none

Town of Pucchin

Very nice plaza to start! First impressions are always important and you started off by giving me high hopes for your town! Your tree lining was flawless. Really, really nice work. Not too sure how I feel about the roses everywhere, though. They seem out of place to me, although I can see what you're going for. Also your red flower pattern may be great during the other seasons, but really sticks out in winter.
Headed over to your house where I ran into you. We have the same eyes and hairstyle, so I felt like I was looking into a mirror. Ugh, I'd rather live in your mirror town! Your center room was very nice despite the horror of K.K. Lullaby. Finally, someone with a festive tree in their house! Also, I didn't know the stocking could go on the floor! Awesome! Your bakery room was very nice, but too quiet for me. A shop should have music playing! Egg room to the right. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks K.K. Parade totally fits with Zipper. The little birthday room was so cute! Regal looks perfect! Upstairs was kinda boring compared to the other rooms, but there wasn't anything wrong with it. Looks like I saved the best for last: your mayor basement! Incredible! Most people have it in their back room so I'm really taken by how nice it looks in the basement. Best room in the house.
Wandered around some more after leaving your house. Ran into the carnation heart that I really liked. It's things like this that I love seeing in other towns! Perfect fountain and flower clock placement. The jungle gym, however, looks a bit strange considering there aren't any other playground PWPs around. Your beach looks fantastic. Not too many decorated beaches out there. Went over by your alt's house and saw her standing near the cliff looking out at the ocean. Perfect. I also really like the chair sculpture here.
One thing I should note is that having one bridge made it difficult for me to get around, namely when I wanted to leave. It does make paths easier, but at the cost of convenient traveling.

Pucchin's score: 9.8/10
Really amazing town! Landscaping and path placement was outstanding!​

Back