Newest member of the bell tree forum family!

princesskyndal

Trainwreck Spice Cake
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2761-3213-0922
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hello all, my name is Kyndal! Just joined this afternoon and was wanting to introduce myself! I'm looking to make some friends to play Animal Crossing New Leaf with, my friends don't play video games in the least and wouldn't get animal crossing even if I hounded them to, so it's kind of lonely in my little town!:lemon:

Hi, welcome! Everybody here is super nice, you'll make a ton of friends. If you need help just ask! :3
I know how you feel about your friends, mine always talk about how annoying they find video games even though they'd probably like animal crossing if they actually tried it. XD

My friends don't get it. Lol. They always ask, "So... you paid for a game where you have to pay a mortgage on your home and pull weeds?" It's just relaxing and a good get away. Especially in college!

That's how I feel! Every semester in college is so stressful so Animal Crossing is like therapy for me!

Especially the music. I actually downloaded some of it to play when I do homework or am having trouble falling asleep. Do I have a problem? Maybe. Am I still a productive member of society? Yeah sure.
So all in all i'd say its an equal balance. :D

I'm, like, barely a productive member of society but I still don't think that my addiction to AC is anything bad. If anything, it has made me a nicer person than I was before. I listen to playlists of the ACNL music on youtube when I go to sleep and in the winter I always listen to the snow versions of the songs~~~

Hello all, I'm also new to the forum. My name is Christi of Foxton :D I played Animal Crossing before. The GC version was like my incredibly bad super addiction. I was all - REAL TIME game wooooooo!

I think it's possible to have an AC addiction. I find myself playing for hours on end. Last week, I played for almost 8 hours straight. It also doesn't help my OCD LoL Red flowers MUST go here!!

Hello all, I'm also new to the forum. My name is Christi of Foxton :D I played Animal Crossing before. The GC version was like my incredibly bad super addiction. I was all - REAL TIME game wooooooo!

I think it's possible to have an AC addiction. I find myself playing for hours on end. Last week, I played for almost 8 hours straight. It also doesn't help my OCD LoL Red flowers MUST go here!!

I played Wild World first and then I later got a new game cube and bought the original AC on ebay for like 10 bucks. It was weird playing WW then ACNL and then going alllll the way back to the original one.

Back