• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you can't use that excuse for not having any presence here. This game literally takes just like 20 minutes of your time per day to dedicate to it.

It's not an excuse, it's an exolanation for my absence. I'm still part of the game. Sometimes I don't need to make a long profile on everyone in the game. I think just agreeing with people instead of restating the same information over and over. I check posts, I vote, and I take the time to read, but my playing style isn't super involved. I don't know if that sounds 'scummy' to you, but I'm being honest.

It's not an excuse, it's an exolanation for my absence. I'm still part of the game. Sometimes I don't need to make a long profile on everyone in the game. I think just agreeing with people instead of restating the same information over and over. I check posts, I vote, and I take the time to read, but my playing style isn't super involved. I don't know if that sounds 'scummy' to you, but I'm being honest.

It's not scummy it's just lazy. There's no point in playing unless you're going to have some kind of presence worth everyone's time.

I do. I vote and form an opinion.

Oh please. Don't make me laugh. e.e Did you even read my defense? Got an opinion on that? Did I make myself look better, worse? Or are you waiting for everyone else to form an opinion on it so that you can type it out in slightly different words to claim it as your own.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I come across as harsh, which I probably do. Ehe. =P

I do. I vote and form an opinion.

Regardless of what you believe nobody is going to take that crap from you and if you sign up for future games consider yourself to never be taken seriously.

That's just what it feels like^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oopsies ninjad.

RfIJGAD.png

Day 3

Beardo died during the night. they were a russia today journalist trying to prove cia was behind the france attacks.

u have 48 hours to vote

Last edited:
Well, guess I was wrong about Beardo then. :rolleyes:

RIP!!! Sorry for wanting you dead for the whole game, miss you!

I knew it
Now I'm pretty sure Beardo inspected Ash and he returned town. I don't think he's a godfather however. If anything I'm pretty sure Beardo wouldve inspected me or Yui this night so rip

I'm tired so going with my post from last night yolo
##VOTE: Beardo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I MEANT YUI Z LMAO I NEED SLEEP

I knew it
Now I'm pretty sure Beardo inspected Ash and he returned town. I don't think he's a godfather however. If anything I'm pretty sure Beardo wouldve inspected me or Yui this night so rip

I'm tired so going with my post from last night yolo
##VOTE: Beardo

beardo died you noob

Also you really won't want to lynch me, lmao. But hey, there's not much left for me to do here since everyone's gonna dash in here to bandwagon soon enough. I'll take my "bad acting" and leave then. :(

Also you really won't want to lynch me, lmao. But hey, there's not much left for me to do here since everyone's gonna dash in here to bandwagon soon enough. I'll take my "bad acting" and leave then. :(
Why do people say "U don't raeally want to lynch me (hint hint subtle blueclaim lol!)" just spit it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back