• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay idk why I think about mafia right before I go to sleep.. But yes I'm glad someone brought up Dad. God damnit I can't remember what else I came up with last night but I think I'll look through my old Skype logs with Dylan. I remember talking to him about something a long time ago that might relate to today (no we're not talking outside the game)

Also I don't remember Dylan being so mean in mafia! -~- (thx Nick for this emote<3) But u just feel so different U know and I don't remember u being this defensive =(

So Minties are u saying Dylan is probably bussing Yui? Their argument seems fake to me tbh like I don't care it seems so staged. "haha yuis trying too hard on day 1!" when he basically ignored me and Ashtot? And tbh his reasoning for why Yui might be mafia in the first place cuz she was trying so hard didn't make sense. when she "tried too hard" that was in the beginning of the madoka game. No one had a gun yet IIRC, it was basically night 0. But on day 1? Yeah we should try hard for once as a team so we can do something productive with our goddamn lynches. I do remember Dylan going after nubs (not saying Yuis a nub but since he's using old reasoning from an old game it wouldn't be hard to frame her) as maf!!

Funny that our scum behaviors are different Dylan since as town I'm basically U but as maf I'm like NO! lynch this person they are scum no ifs no maybes... Maybe we should switch as each other for once!!! >:33

Can't tell if Dylan is mafia because his posting reminds me of Portal. He's there, but not doing too much. Maybe it's cuz he's busy (or that he's gay lol XD!!!!!1!1!11!)

Tbh the only people I think are /more/ likely to be town are Beardo(will explain later probably) and Ashtot. I'm unsure of Minties, guess we can see later with her responses. Oath I honestly have no idea but I thought he would be much more excited for mafia. Though I guess he mostly did his best in PM games, though it's hard for me to read him if you wish to compare his behavior as mafia in a non PM game check out Jeremy's "And Then There Were None" (is that what it's called? it was some gay ass book about murder or something lol). I need to get o a laptop soon smh.

Yui? Idk. Cap? Hard to read as always.

And Then There Were None was a PM game

@Justice

I could definitely see Dad bussing Yui because one would easily clear the other. Everyone has already said they're suspicious of Yui, so it would be easy for him to provide "evidence" and clear himself. I'm willing to bet money that the mafia kills me tonight, so I'm trying to spit out as many thoughts as I can right now while I'm able to. I will not be awake by the time voting ends, so I'm going to cast my vote now. I'm going with who I think is the most likely to be mafia currently.

##Vote: Dad

- - - Post Merge - - -

also he was on at 2:05am my time and I posted at like 6pm my time, so he definitely saw the post but didn't respond?

Okay idk why I think about mafia right before I go to sleep.. But yes I'm glad someone brought up Dad. God damnit I can't remember what else I came up with last night but I think I'll look through my old Skype logs with Dylan. I remember talking to him about something a long time ago that might relate to today (no we're not talking outside the game)

Also I don't remember Dylan being so mean in mafia! -~- (thx Nick for this emote<3) But u just feel so different U know and I don't remember u being this defensive =(

So Minties are u saying Dylan is probably bussing Yui? Their argument seems fake to me tbh like I don't care it seems so staged. "haha yuis trying too hard on day 1!" when he basically ignored me and Ashtot? And tbh his reasoning for why Yui might be mafia in the first place cuz she was trying so hard didn't make sense. when she "tried too hard" that was in the beginning of the madoka game. No one had a gun yet IIRC, it was basically night 0. But on day 1? Yeah we should try hard for once as a team so we can do something productive with our goddamn lynches. I do remember Dylan going after nubs (not saying Yuis a nub but since he's using old reasoning from an old game it wouldn't be hard to frame her) as maf!!

Funny that our scum behaviors are different Dylan since as town I'm basically U but as maf I'm like NO! lynch this person they are scum no ifs no maybes... Maybe we should switch as each other for once!!! >:33

Argument? Wut? When did I ever argue? =(

I think the case on Dad is pretty solid so I'll be voting him now since I'm busy tonight.

##VOTE: Dad

Hi.
I personally don't want to lynch Beardo today because that's what we always do in games. We always go after the nubs because it's easy for mafia to paint them in a negative light. The nub usually can't defend themselves and boom dead. They almost always flip green. I honestly want to vote for Dad or Yui.

The reason I want Beardo lynched has nothing to do with his level of experience. Let's forget for a moment about how experienced everyone is in this game (because I certainly wasn't thinking about that when looking through Beardo's posts), and just see how useless a lot of his posts were before I posted my two previous posts against him. It didn't seem like he was trying at all. Nub or not, it'd at least be nice to see that they're making an effort to look townie. Not only that, the fact that they're nubs works for them perfectly if they're mafia. For example, in my first mafia game I played as scum and people didn't consider me much until the end because I was a newbie. Nub or not, if someone's suspicious then they're suspicious.

I wanted to give Crys a bit longer to post the next day/night because, clearly, she'd only posted once even if it wasn't so great. Beardo, however, posted several times before that and next to none of them seemed like they had any effort put into them at all. He'd had plenty of chances before.

Either way, you bring up a good point that most of the time the nubs we lynch are townies, but I something doesn't sit right with me about him. That's why I want him lynched. I'm starting to reconsider slightly after seeing him try more after I made my last post, or that's how it looked to me at least.

Really, I'm not entirely sure how else I can defend myself since nobody has been clear enough on why I'm suspicious in the first place. Being suspicious doesn't mean anything to me unless I've been given a reason so I can defend myself.

Justice also mentioned me and Dad arguing too or something, eh? I can't recall a time when I've argued with anyone during this game. Please enlighten me!

Okay, so I wasn't going to post my thoughts on Dad just yet since I'd decided to wait a while to see how it all went, but now I think is probably the time to say something. Now this is probably going to make me susp as hell with all the discussion going on but, screw it, I'm gonna say it anyway because here's the main post of his that stuck out to me. =P

Okay, completely ignore my vote on you Yui. Such a mind-changer.

This is the one big thing that made me uneasy about him. So he voted for me for, honestly I'm not quite sure what the reason was exactly but either way he voted for me, and seemed pretty strong about his decision. I make one post and he instantly, without any questioning, changes his mind. He says I'm, "a mind changer", really? That's all you've got? Somehow this doesn't seem like Dad. Pretty sure he's the type to at least give a decent reason for changing his mind so suddenly and so quickly after I make a single post. Sure, he claims that both me and Oath are good lynch choices now, but it really feels like he's all over the place with his opinion on me. I feel like he's purposely "not sure" whether to vote for me or not, hell knows why.

If he's mafia then he must have done this purposely to frame me. It just wouldn't seem like him otherwise and he can be quite crafty when it comes to tactics (I would know, having played on the same mafia team as him in previous games ~ I wouldn't be surprised for him to pull a trick like that).

Honestly, I have zero idea anymore. I'm convinced that Justice and Ashtot are town. Probably Minties too, but I haven't really had time to look into their posts so far. I don't even know what to think of Dad anymore, lmao. #Sorrynotsorry for being a difficult person to read too. </3

Gotta do revision and homework. I'll be back later if you feel the need to question me or whatever. :rolleyes:

Tbh the only people I trust are like Ashtot and maybe Minties in the game. Minties is hard to read and I'm scared of another uh.. Whatever the hell Tina's last mini was where Tom and her rekt everyone :(

Well it wasn't an argument but the posts with u talking to each other seems fake. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like Oath and Dad aren't really addressing each other in this game. It's odd, I don't remember oath and dad talking about eac other or replying? I might be wrong I have bad memory so ignore me if I'm wrong but I know mafia don't talk to each other's sometimes in the thread cuz u know they're talking in their QT anyway

Tbh the only people I trust are like Ashtot and maybe Minties in the game. Minties is hard to read and I'm scared of another uh.. Whatever the hell Tina's last mini was where Tom and her rekt everyone :(

Well it wasn't an argument but the posts with u talking to each other seems fake. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like Oath and Dad aren't really addressing each other in this game. It's odd, I don't remember oath and dad talking about eac other or replying? I might be wrong I have bad memory so ignore me if I'm wrong but I know mafia don't talk to each other's sometimes in the thread cuz u know they're talking in their QT anyway

I don't see what you mean with our interactions seeming "fake" because the only real interaction I've had with Dad is this:

I was responding to Justice mainly. :)

I felt the need to make it clear that I'm not "slipping-by" purposely, hoping to go unnoticed. It's just the fact that I'm stuck in the wrong time.

I was only clearing something up here. Then there's the irrelevant and pointless interactions which mean nothing:

Wow. ;[

Sliding by* is actually what I was supposed to say, ehe.

I already did. :rolleyes:

Even reading through them myself, I can't see how they look fake, sorry! :)

Votecount

Yui Z (1)
Dad

oath2order (2*)
Capella
oath2order
justice

justice (1)
oath2order

Beardo (1)
Yui Z

Dad (2)
Minties
Ashtot

beardo will be modkilled if they do not vote

Last edited:
My vote is still on Justice, for reasons earlier stated.

##VOTE: Justice

oh 13 minutes left and I'm still set to be lynched

Fine let's go with ##voTE: Dad if we can't lynch justice

not voting means modkill iirc

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe I'm overthinking it but the fact that Capella unvoted this close to the end right after I unvoted is odd. See my thinking:

1) I was set to be lynched with Capella and justice voting for me.
2) I unvote justice to vote for Dad
3) Capella unvotes me? Why? Why this close to the end of the day?

Votecount

Yui Z (1)
Dad

oath2order (1)
Capella
oath2order
justice

justice (1)
oath2order
Beardo

Beardo (1)
Yui Z

Dad (3)
Minties
Ashtot
oath2order

RfIJGAD.png

Night 2

the ppl have spoken

Dad's western-backed embargo cudnt stop the flow of vodka

Capella the oppressed russian minority was beheaded by a jihadist in a completely unrelated conflict

24 hours to send in actions

wait **** really??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a ****ing idiot of course it makes sense why capella unvoted it was to get modkilled

ignore me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back