• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually forgot Crystal was playing, I'm going to join the bandwagon.

##VOTE: Crystal

Well Crystal posted in a thread at the brewers cafe Today, 10:17 AM. Hasn't posted anything on here, so my vote goes to Crystal before time runs out.

##Vote: Crys

I kind of want to vote for Beardo over Crys. I mean, Beardo has had plenty of chances/posts to attempt to post something good but instead chooses to post about Pokemon or, like, anything that's nothing to do with mafia. Seems more like you're posting to seem like you're posting just to make it look like you're actively playing. Quality not quantity... ;)

With Crys, I don't know, somehow I want to give them at least another day to see if they post more. Sure, they've been active around the forums but hey, I know I'm definitely one to procrastinate during mafia games (and life in general, bwahahaha). I'm not necessarily defending Crys for not posting, it'd be nice to hear from them ASAP if possible, but I just feel that Beardo is a better option since he's had plenty of time to post something decent.

In such a small game like this, I highly doubt that mafia will be hiding in the shadows too (it'd just be way too obvious) which is why I think that Beardo is a better choice.

##Vote: Beardo

Not that it makes a massive difference anyway being the first day. They're both decent choices, I just think that one is a better choice than the other at this stage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Seems more like you're posting to seem like you're posting just to make it look like you're actively playing." ~ Awkz.. That made no sense whatsoever. My bad.

Correction: Seems like you're posting like this to make it seem like you're actively playing.

Votecount

Minties
Ashtot

Ashtot
oath2order

oath2order
justice, oath2order

Beardo (1)
Ashtot Yui Z,

Crys (5)
Minties, justice, oath2order, Ashtot, NikkiNikki

Last edited:
RfIJGAD.png

Night 1

Votecount

Minties
Ashtot

Ashtot
oath2order

oath2order
justice, oath2order

Beardo (1)
Ashtot Yui Z,

Crys (5)
Minties, justice, oath2order, Ashtot, NikkiNikki

Crys was lynched. they were an oppressed russian minority

i really dont want to modkill 4 ppl, step it up otherwise these games rnt worth hosting

I don't see how Beardo has helped compared to Crystal. Both are the same. Beardo just posts more, and I'm getting rather annoyed with the "lol everyone was trolling!" when there was serious discussion here and there.

Though Crystal DOES worry me. She is not quiet when she is town. Last time she was this quiet I called her out like Night 1, lol got killed tho. (Olympus Mafia). It might be because she's rusty as well, but I don't think she will be able to defend herself this time. This game ends at like 3PM PST if I recall? She's in PST with me so idk if she will make it back in time to post.

##UNVOTE
#VOTE: Crys
honestly I don't think crys would stay quiet like she did in olympus if she was mafia. I know she's better than that tbh, even though there's been a break she couldn't have completely forgot how to be and play mafia. she's actually been active on tumblr (ty for being MY NUMBER 1 FAN!!!!) so I think she's just uninterested town. but I think she has basketball so that might be preventing her from posting something with some actual substance. probably not tho, just a thought. i'd rather not vote crystal and just give her a chance maybe she'll post soon ahaha!!

What is with people not posting? Yes I know she had basketball, but during the times she had free time and was posting on TBT she could've posted. I don't care if you're an uninterested townie, deal with it. Post or don't join. Being a cool role is actually kind of slim because townies are the majority Bruh! Whatever.

If I die tonight I blame Dad.. smh
Might post thoughts later

RfIJGAD.png

Crys was lynched. they were an oppressed russian minority

i really dont want to modkill 4 ppl, step it up otherwise these games rnt worth hosting​

I guess crystal was a bored townie? Tho crystal was on since morning they could have posted something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is with people not posting? Yes I know she had basketball, but during the times she had free time and was posting on TBT she could've posted. I don't care if you're an uninterested townie, deal with it. Post or don't join. Being a cool role is actually kind of slim because townies are the majority Bruh! Whatever.

If I die tonight I blame Dad.. smh
Might post thoughts later

ninja you basically said what i said lol​

I actually forgot Crystal was playing, I'm going to join the bandwagon.

##VOTE: Crystal

Very interesting as to why exactly you "forget" Crystal was playing and just jumped on the bandwagon, especially after my "lol why not" reasoning.

Ugh, I was working all day and then had to have dinner with someone, sorry. I'll step it up day two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Justice I find it funny that you and Capella knew the same thing - that Crystal is quiet when town and usually more active when mafia. She tends to do this when she's town, which stumps me. And yet you jump on the weak ass bandwagon but Capella doesn't. I don't know why townie has such a bad rep as a role because having nothing to lose is fun. Either way justice, I remember you telling me quite often during past games that you're just going to sit on the sidelines for the first few days instead of being vocal and you're not doing that here. This argument is so counterproductive, but I have my eyes on people who were trying way too hard on day one, because there's usually something to that. A good example was Yui-Z in that madoka game (I think that was the game).

And I'm still kinda sure about my townread on Ashtot for now, despite the sheer amount of stupidity he has displayed during this vote. That's how he is when he's town though. :lemon:

Very interesting as to why exactly you "forget" Crystal was playing and just jumped on the bandwagon, especially after my "lol why not" reasoning.

Well it was either Beardo or Crystal. I would have been fine with either, but everyone was voting for Crystal, so I joined the bandwagon. Nothing interesting about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, I was working all day and then had to have dinner with someone, sorry. I'll step it up day two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Justice I find it funny that you and Capella knew the same thing - that Crystal is quiet when town and usually more active when mafia. She tends to do this when she's town, which stumps me. And yet you jump on the weak ass bandwagon but Capella doesn't. I don't know why townie has such a bad rep as a role because having nothing to lose is fun. Either way justice, I remember you telling me quite often during past games that you're just going to sit on the sidelines for the first few days instead of being vocal and you're not doing that here. This argument is so counterproductive, but I have my eyes on people who were trying way too hard on day one, because there's usually something to that. A good example was Yui-Z in that madoka game (I think that was the game).

And I'm still kinda sure about my townread on Ashtot for now, despite the sheer amount of stupidity he has displayed during this vote. That's how he is when he's town though. :lemon:

I haven't displayed any amount of stupidity in my voting. Not sure if you're trying to bait me for a reaction, or are just a moron. Also, for the record, I've been serious in plenty of my games as both Town and Mafia, so you have no idea what you're talking about.

Genuine town Ashtot rxn.

Also my old username was Moron, don't forget. ;)

I don't often like to lead on day 1, but if NO ONE else will then who will? No one was talking. In all other games as town and MAFIA I don't lead, I'm a very quiet person. Well cell mafia 2 was an exception, but for normal games I'm usually quiet and let someone else lead or start a fight. I'd rather lead or try to start discussion than to have no one post at all.

How is Capella and I knowing she has basketball something suspicious? Lol? I knew she had basketball because she told me. Capella is close with Crystal as well. I don't remember whenI found out Crys was in basketball, think it was a thread? Or she mentioned it on the IRC, don't remember.

I have no idea how you think Crystal is MORE active as mafia. She gets by posting NOTHIGG as mafia. As town she POSTS, I'm thinking of most nub games and Portal Mafia. She hasnt been mafia often but when she has she's been quiet as a mouse.

I find it interesting that you voted for Crystal when there was clearly more evidence on me (I'll get to that) Bandwagoning is usually a sign of mafia, just being lazy, or both.

Now, for my defense

I haven't contributed at all, but I've been busy. I actually have homework I need to get to after this,
anyways,
My main suspect is Ashtot. Give me a few minutes to gather evidence, I'll be back.

Bandwagoning is normal behavior for Ashtot tbh. There's like no difference between U and Crystal. U just talk more, but it's not anything useful.

Well it was either Beardo or Crystal. I would have been fine with either, but everyone was voting for Crystal, so I joined the bandwagon. Nothing interesting about it.
- - - Post Merge - - -
I haven't displayed any amount of stupidity in my voting. Not sure if you're trying to bait me for a reaction, or are just a moron. Also, for the record, I've been serious in plenty of my games as both Town and Mafia, so you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why bandwagon? It's not a very smart decision, especially without gathering your own evidence. Seems suspicious to me.

Attacking isn't nice.

I agree with oath on this one.

Originally Posted by Ashtot
I didn't think I'd seen it in the rules either.

Since we can't no lynch I'm not really sure what to do. Nobody has really come off as suspicious to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, as a last resort, let's just lynch Beardo because clearly they don't give enough of a crap to read 2 posts above them before they post.

My page didn't reload before I could see that, by the way. And "last resort"? No evidence? That seems kinda desperate and random, and looks guilty, like you're trying to take attention away from yourself.

There you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back