• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is the WiiU or 3DS your main gaming system?

Which system is your main?

• WiiU

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 75 55.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • Neither!

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
PS4/PC and Vita. Though I'm playing my 3DS more than my Vita at the moment thanks to Pokemon. :)

3DS~ As I don't own a Wii U.

I haven't bought a home console in forever because there's never really enough games on it for me to justify the price/price of games. 3DS is more reasonable atm, but in the future I'd probably grab a Wii U or PS4.

Wii U. Duh, what else can I play that has awesome graphics?

Currently my 3DS, mostly because of Pokemon though. I'll probably be playing my Wii U a lot coming this christmas, but for now, 3DS. Want to get a PS4 but I don't see any games that interest me atm that aren't already on PS3.

Using both quite frequently, consideing I just got my Wii U today so I choose both, loving and continuing some different games on both systems; overall I would say my PSP is gettin the most love with my current Persona 3 8D Oh geez o addicted to it<3

Going to start up Zelda Wind Waker and started Mario 3D World, having a blast.

3ds, I like to be alone in my room and play 3ds in peace and silence. Plus Wii U needs more games.

On the other hand, Wii U is very fun when I'm playing with my family. :3

I love my Wii U for earthbound but i have so many more ds games, an i'm collecting layton and ace attorney games and... ya i love 3ds, its best

I play on my 3DS religiously because it's portable and easy to take wherever.

I like my Wii U, it's just consoles take so much effort to turn on and sit in one spot for hours and idk man. I'll probably get into playing it more after I get some new games for it.

3DS for me, though. I've played it more than my Wii U.

My "main" system is my PC via Steam.

Followed closely by my 3DS, PS3, and PS4.

I play on my 3DS religiously because it's portable and easy to take wherever.

I like my Wii U, it's just consoles take so much effort to turn on and sit in one spot for hours and idk man. I'll probably get into playing it more after I get some new games for it.

3DS for me, though. I've played it more than my Wii U.

You deserve an award. History is yet to show me another person THAT lazy xD

You just press a button and it comes on!!!

Yes to both because I'm both a casual console-gaming piece of trash and also a nintendo fanboy who almost never plays anything else. :U Lately my Wii U even gets more use than my 3ds. Haven't got a new game for my 3ds in awhile... I'm waiting on that Final Fantasy Explorers to glue me to it again.

I don't go on my wii u much so I'd have to pick 3ds which I play regularly. It's probably due to the fact I don't have many games for my wii u where as for my 3ds I have quiet a few games and some that encourage regularly playing like animal crossing.

I don't have many Wii U games at this point since I just got mine last month, but that will change. So, since I've had my 3DS since 2011 I obviously have more games for it and play it more often.

I have a 3ds and I don't have a Wii U so the 3ds is my main gaming system although a Wii U looks really fun.

I cant afford a WiiU or a Wii so only my 3ds and the reason is i like to be able to play whenever but i had an Xbox and i loved that thing before i got ACNL o3o

Last edited:
Back