• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you finished Christmas shopping?

Yeah I did mine already. I'm not going to buy anything for me since I'm trying to save money this time.

I did started some Christmas shopping since early November, and I'm now almost done with it. All I need is to get one more present for one of my siblings and I will be fully ready for the day Santas Claus comes in.

I started on Friday, which was a bad idea since I'm ordering most of my presents to people online... It's unusual for me to start this late but the holiday kind of crept up on me, oopsies. Everything is super rushed this year.

I haven't even started... get paid today though, so it's crunch time. I only have to buy for my boyfriend and a few close friends this year, though. My family isn't exchanging gifts, so I'll save a ton of money there.

I already bought my husband a gift (which he already knew what it was and it wasn't a surprise to him. :p) and I already bought a few games for him and myself during the Steam Black Friday sale a few weeks back. I'd count our new computer as a gift to our selves too. As for my family, I'll be going on a trip soon with my husband, and I'll buy some gifts abroad for them. :)

I haven't bought all of my gifts yet, but I know what I'm getting everyone. Now it's just the task of finding it in the shops. I'd rather not order too much online since I want to guarantee I get the presents at least a few days before Christmas.

Just finished today. I did most of my shopping online but there were a couple things it was easier to pick up in person and I didn't get around to that until this afternoon. :)

I have, but wrapping them is another story >< It's just so boring sigh. I usually leave it to the last minute, but I'll prob try to finish it this week so I don't get stressed lol.

I've pretty much got everything that I needed to buy Christmas shopping wise. I'm amazed I'm so early finishing as I'm usually struggling at the last minute. ^^;

All I'm doing now is waiting for one last present to arrive, wrap it & then I'll be all done. Phew.

I finished Chanukah shopping thanks for asking

Yeah sorta. I still need to buy my dad's presents but he's so difficult to buy for. I'll probably just buy him some sweets and get him a voucher anyway.

I haven't even started, to be honest. Finals week killed me. I guess I'll start now though.

I'm completely done. I started early November because that's when everyone sent me lists. I was done by thanksgiving pretty much. Yesterday, I bought the last thing I needed...a fruitcake (yuck) for my father.

Last year I went crazy and was so stressed with it, so this year I've only bought for my parents and best friend, but I haven't gotten my best friend a present yet, I will on Saturday when I'm in the city, though.

Back