• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

「ara's gfx gallery」

Could you do Nanase Haruka from Free! ? I'm in love with him >.<
here you go!
f2OhV1u.jpg

thanks for requesting :D
its a bit blurry im so sorry :0

Last edited:
image.jpg1_zps1vklcotz.jpg

made a bump banner hohoho
might have to fix the lighting, it's a bit dark fixed​

Last edited:
ah thank you! I've been observing others since I got back to using GIMP and it's really helping :D
Yeah, that is how I got to where I am. Even though you are 49034860346870958 times better than me, haha. Anyways, what are the little circle things called (I think it starts with a B? Like Bokeh or something)? I used to know, before I took like a 3 month break from GFX back in August XD.

Yeah, that is how I got to where I am. Even though you are 49034860346870958 times better than me, haha. Anyways, what are the little circle things called (I think it starts with a B? Like Bokeh or something)? I used to know, before I took like a 3 month break from GFX back in August XD.
shh ur better
Yup, it's bokeh! They're my go-to when I run out of stock ideas haha.

TINKLE TINKLE HOY!
Render//Stock: can you use this as a render? I'll leave the stock up to you c:
bf17d9995daab4424fea5677040ea0ed1304157929_full.jpg
Size: (the desired dimensions) ?
Other?: (anything to take note of?) Can you make the stock like and orangey autumn feel?

TINKLE TINKLE HOY!
Render//Stock: can you use this as a render? I'll leave the stock up to you c:
bf17d9995daab4424fea5677040ea0ed1304157929_full.jpg
Size: (the desired dimensions) ?
Other?: (anything to take note of?) Can you make the stock like and orangey autumn feel?
can you find a different render, please? it's not transparent, and it kinda makes it hard to work with ;;

I also made something last night and uploaded it to my gaming blog and it got 26 notes wOW
vjcdiak.jpg

FULL QUALITY [HERE]

yaaaa girl get those notes :cool: your bump banner is cool as heck also
I finally saw your gaming blog too and it has pumpkaboo so it's automatically top quality

yaaaa girl get those notes :cool: your bump banner is cool as heck also
I finally saw your gaming blog too and it has pumpkaboo so it's automatically top quality

ayyyee thank u dear :cool: I might change it eventually to the art I got from u haha, it's transparent too which is great!!
aw they're the ones I showed u long ago, like September or something. I finally get to use them yesss

Back