• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone willing to make me a town card?

Fossildude747

Fossil Collector
Bells
I want a town card for my signature. One that shows my current villagers, with a slot for my FC and DC. I' also like a slot for my dreamies if possible.

I just need the template i can find the sprites myself.

Willing to pay TBT bells.

EDIT: I mean a villager signature.

Last edited:
Why do people always assume i want that. Town CARD not Town PASS! I want one like you have in your sig lucky. Also I'm not going to pay you for linking me to a site I'm paying for people that make it themselves.

Again I want one that shows my villagers and fc and dreamies, stuff like that! NOT A TOWN PASS! Sorry not to be mean but it just annoys me so much when I'm as specific as possible in the thread and people still assume I want a copy of the game's town pass when that's not what I mean.

Last edited:
Do you have an example of a town card you want?

Or do you just want a sig?

I can make you one I just usually charge 50 tbt and 5 tbt for updates

No, not really any examples. Although I'd like it to have gems and maybe some fossils for the background since it's called gemville and i love fossils.

What about i draw a little thing on ms paint just to show what the layout i want?

EDIT: I made a layout so you get the idea, how do I upload it?

Last edited:
Ok heres a little template:
4u9ruq.png

Something like that but a little bigger so the villager and dreamies have some space between eachother.

Last edited:
i'm making it right now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

this okay?

hWkQ41r.png

Nice, I like it. By fossils I ment dinosaur fossils like not in game, but i reeally like this actually. Much better than what i wanted tbh.

So how do i put it in my signature? I'll pay you the bells.

By any chance could u put in my FC and DC? And i said i didn't need sprites but i think i actually do now, cant find stuff out.

Finished:
ogqx3ac.png

Code:
[PLAIN][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ogqx3ac.png[/IMG][/PLAIN]
Use the code above to copy and paste into signature~

Hope you like it c:

Back