Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
Cake
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Rainbow Feather
I am interested to know if you bought the white feather because it was a collectible you always wanted or whether it was a good item to get hold of until you could trade it for something better? Is the white feather the "dreamie" of the collectible world or just a useful commodity?

I thought about picking one up so that id be able to use it towards a game for my bf but i dont think i will have enough tickets in the end. I will probably just grab my balloons ♡

Long live the White Feather Association!

I went pinwheel though the white feathers are lovely, congrats to new owners :D

I am the proud owner of the white feather and feather collection ... Lol ... I really want a rainbow feather! And the new Pinwheels!!! And the patch and the two balloons!
Being the avid Collectionist and mad Completionist that I am, I will no doubt hold onto my treasures forever! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I got it because I want to get all the feathers, and become a part of the white feather association ofc.

- - - Post Merge

Congratulations, if you haven't already done so, don't forget to pm Oath2order so you can be sent your White Feather Association invite. Happy days!

I'd be more than happy to obtain a second white feather so I can trade it off for a crap ton of other fair collectibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back