Who are the new White Feather owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd donate some to get the group gong if you guys need it! I mean I probably won't get a white feather but I can still donate. ;)

I'd donate some to get the group gong if you guys need it! I mean I probably won't get a white feather but I can still donate. ;)

Thanks Cuppycakez but The White Feather Oath Reject Association needs the Start A Group add on first, hey admins! We need a restock!

You are going to have to be more explicit..... "I have 1" could cover an awful lot of things, I have a white feather, I have a grandmother, I have an application to join the White Feather Oath Reject Association? or a bit more personal maybe?

Did you people even read my post like its basically a private group for personal use instead of some "exclusive elite club"

Did you people even read my post like its basically a private group for personal use instead of some "exclusive elite club"

I don't think anyone disputes the fact it is your group to do with as you wish. However, in view of the fact you originally invited and personally accepted a number of now "booted" individuals to The White Feather Club, maybe a kinder method of expelling those you no longer wanted in the group could have been perhaps a brief pm to each of the individuals concerned. It would not have been a Herculean task and might have avoided what are obviously hurt feelings over being unceremoniously dumped.

I don't think anyone disputes the fact it is your group to do with as you wish. However, in view of the fact you originally invited and personally accepted a number of now "booted" individuals to The White Feather Club, maybe a kinder method of expelling those you no longer wanted in the group could have been perhaps a brief pm to each of the individuals concerned. It would not have been a Herculean task and might have avoided what are obviously hurt feelings over being unceremoniously dumped.

dont be silly oath has no time for these oxbridge pleasantries in his busy life

I'm laughing so hard. I wanted a white feather to finish my collection but had no plans to join the white feather association again, I'm not that upset about not getting it though. But the utter shutdown of the white feather association and the melt down here was hilarious. Do you need a white feather to join the boot club, or can you have previously owned one?

I'm laughing so hard. I wanted a white feather to finish my collection but had no plans to join the white feather association again, I'm not that upset about not getting it though. But the utter shutdown of the white feather association and the melt down here was hilarious. Do you need a white feather to join the boot club, or can you have previously owned one?

didnt u read the white feather association is NO LONGER PUBLICLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

in other words u have better chance of joining the illuminatty

But can you claim to have been publicly led to the stake and excommunicated by Oath, you need have your credentials in order to join The White Feather Oath Reject Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back