What do YOU mostly use your TBT for?

Buying/Tipping for Art and Signatures
Tipping for letting me do stuff in their town (drop off katie, get signatures, buy stuff, etc)
Buying villagers

That is in order for what I use them mostly for, the other thing is buying pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering how badly the title was formulated, very interesting *cough*

TBT is the site and forums not necessarily the currency meaning to everyone.

no need to be rude :c

Not everyone can be as ~*perfect*~ as you <3

/also, I have had a super bad day, please take evrything I say as what it is, just text./

I like to hoard it mainly :3 but if there is a collectible I really want I'll use my stash to buy it, for example when I bought my June birthstone the other day. Sometimes I also like to buy surprise collectibles for friends.

I usually use them to buy Pokemon especially Events that are harder to trade for. I use those as a kickstarter to trade for other events.

Buying/Tipping for Art and Signatures
Tipping for letting me do stuff in their town (drop off katie, get signatures, buy stuff, etc)
Buying villagers

That is in order for what I use them mostly for, the other thing is buying pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no need to be rude :c

Not everyone can be as ~*perfect*~ as you <3

/also, I have had a super bad day, please take evrything I say as what it is, just text./
Well yes I use a presumably _mine_ site for stuff mentioned. TBT as for bells make no sense lol. more like tbt bells/tbtb or something :p

When I first joined the forum, I converted all my TBT to in-game bells. Now I'm trying to save some up to buy some legendary Pokemon, and maybe a few more collectibles.

So far, to trade TBT's for IGB's. It might change in the near future.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like to hoard it mainly :3 but if there is a collectible I really want I'll use my stash to buy it, for example when I bought my June birthstone the other day. Sometimes I also like to buy surprise collectibles for friends.

YOUR SIG, LOL.

I'm saving them up for absolutely nothing at all. Well maybe a potential future name change but I don't think I'll ever change my name.

I love crystals irl, so I save mine up to buy the crystals each month. :3 One day they might help me get a dreamie, too.

I just bought my first gemstone, maybe I'll start saving up for a game.

I used to have them in the bank and collect the interest, but they disabled that??

I used to have them in the bank and collect the interest, but they disabled that??
Yes; more information on that here. Apparently, a few members were abusing the interest feature. The popular theory is that a small group was 'pooling' their TBT Bells so that each member involved could gain a lot of interest fast. However, the administration has not commented on what exactly happened.

Yes; more information on that here. Apparently, a few members were abusing the interest feature. The popular theory is that a small group was 'pooling' their TBT Bells so that each member involved could gain a lot of interest fast. However, the administration has not commented on what exactly happened.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. It's a shame that people started doing that because now everyone else doesn't get interest either :eek:

Back