• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon ORAS In-game Team

dora

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone! I will be getting the game soon, dont know which yet and just wanted to know what everyone's in game team was for beating the elite four. Just curious. I'm probably going to pick mudkip as my starter.

In game team for me:
Latias
Cosplay Pikachu
Sceptile
Swellow
Linoone
Lombre

Swellow, Linoone, and Lombre are mainly for HM purposes. Don't copy my team though as it is a bad one. I had a tough time with the league as I didn't have a fire type.

In game team for me:
Latias
Cosplay Pikachu
Sceptile
Swellow
Linoone
Lombre

Swellow, Linoone, and Lombre are mainly for HM purposes. Don't copy my team though as it is a bad one. I had a tough time with the league as I didn't have a fire type.

Linoone will probably be my HM mule also as it can learn Surf, Cut, Rock smash, and strength. From what I've heard the Elite 4 seems pretty hard in this game.

I transferred my x team over for the elite 4
★Sylveon - Due to max friendship, it was near enough the only one I used (Most fainted nearly instantly) Came out with full HP
★Umbreon- Came out with half HP
★Vaporeon- Came out with full HP
★Flareon- Fainted in 4th battle
★Jolteon- Fainted in 4th battle
★Leafeon- Fainted in 4th battle

I really like you eeveelution team. Do you not revive your pokemon when they die?

In game team for my Alpha Sapphire, I'm getting Omega Ruby for Christmas so at some point I'll post my team from there here :3

Swampert
Latais
Sceptile (Shiny and legit, got it from someone on here. I needed a grass type)
Altaria
Camurupt
Kyogre

In game team for my Alpha Sapphire, I'm getting Omega Ruby for Christmas so at some point I'll post my team from there here :3

Swampert
Latais
Sceptile (Shiny and legit, got it from someone on here. I needed a grass type)
Altaria
Camurupt
Kyogre

Your whole team can mega evolve LOL Did you have a certain mega evolution or just w/e you needed to use in battle

I beat the league with all level 53-55s they were:

Blaziken
Milotic
Manectric
Gardevoir
Flygon
Metagross (not the shiny event one as I saw it as cheating so I bred it and used it's offspring)

I also did not use any megas. They are not really required for the main game more for competitive battling really.

Your whole team can mega evolve LOL Did you have a certain mega evolution or just w/e you needed to use in battle

To tell you the truth, I wasn't going to use any mega evolutions at all but all the pokemon I wanted to use got megas lol

I just Mega evolve who I need in battle, but most of the time I mega evolve Altaria and I rarely mega evolve Swampert

my team consists of:
Castform
Cosplay Pikachu
Ludicolo
Sceptile
Swellow
and Kyogre

plz don't say mean stuff about my team. I did not like the idea of having a legendary on my team, but oh well, i had only 5 pkmn by the time i beat the last gym leader... I tried to remember who was in my older hoenn game, but failed, so i only have half the pokemon i used to have.

My In-Game team was:

-Sceptile
-Mightyena
-Metagross (The shiny event one)
-Gallade (Evolved from shiny Ralts I found)
-Azumarril (Just a HM slave really)
-Latios

mine was
septile
camerupt
sharpedo
altaria
gallade
walrein

easily sweeped the E4 no problem at all. one hit killed everything, unless it had sturdy

My first team was:
- Sceptile
- Camerupt
- Gyarados (Before the Torrential Rain thing)/Kyogre (After the Torrential Rain thing)
- Latias (Even though I wanted Latios, AS, so yeah)
- Magneton
- Machoke

My new planned team is:
- Ludicolo
- Camerupt
- Swampert
- Sableye
- Flygon
- Metagross

My Pok?mon Omega Ruby in-game team at this very moment consists of the following Pok?mon.

Sceptile: Level 90
Hydreigon: Level 78
Mawile: Level 79
Gyarados: Level 77

I am not sure which Pok?mon (non-Legendary and non-Event Pok?mon) to add in to complete my full six members...
I would appreciate any suggestions.

I already have the Elite Four strategised completely.
Mawile Fairy/Steel Elite Four Sidney - Dark, Elite Four Glacia - Ice, Elite Four Drake - Dragon
Hydreigon Dark/Dragon Elite Four Phoebe - Ghost

Who would be good against Champion Steven? Mega Metagross?

this is old but
first playthrough:
blaziken
gallade
gardevior
gengar
raichu
sharpedo
second (much better btw)
swampert
swellow
breloom
camerupt
manetric
gardevior
third:
blaziken
swampert
sceptile
altaria
metagross
slaking/banette (used slaking until i got banette)

Mine was
Sceptile (my starter, picked because of its christmas-tree mega evolution)
Swellow (found with the radar thing so it had brave bird off the bat, super useful)
Mightyena (also with the radar, it had thunder fang right away which came in handy for coverage as I did not have an electric pokemon on the team)
Ludicolo (Again, the radar gave me one that had teeter dance, and man it was fun to use)
Sableye (I was so determined to use sableye in this run that I backtracked to dewford cave as soon as I got the mach bike haha)
Camerupt (I needed a rock or ground type mostly to round out my team, and the fire type later became useful despite all of the water in this region)

Back