• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I have a not very well known game called Tombi for the PS1.[/B]

Tombi is damn awesome!
For the longest time I only got a chance to play the demo of it on one of those PS1 demo discs (the greatest demo disc ever). I picked it and it's sequel up on PSN a while back and finally got to play it. Such good games!

Aside from that, I notice your games aren't in alphabetical order. This saddens me.

Last edited:
So Lucina sold out in less than 2 seconds, great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: Less than 1 second even better.

So Lucina sold out in less than 2 seconds, great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: Less than 1 second even better.

lolol comments are saying 17 seconds omfg. I was like 'wow i never even saw it go up' but it sounds like almost nobody else did either. Amazin.

edit: ALL THE LISTINGS BELOW 80$ SOLD NOW LOL

Last edited:
edit: ALL THE LISTINGS BELOW 80$ SOLD NOW LOL

Then I think I need to get the $30 Robin now then...

Lokking at Reddit, they say you need to use Ctrl+F on the page with new and used listings to see it, not the main one.

I managed to get pacman and charizard today. None of the other amiibos were around. If I didn't have to work until 2:00am last night I could've woke up early to get Lucina and Robin.

TATGET HAD 4 JIGGLY WHERE AR ETHE 493884 THEY USUALLY HAVE I WANTED TO SEE THE LARGE VATS

TATGET HAD 4 JIGGLY WHERE AR ETHE 493884 THEY USUALLY HAVE I WANTED TO SEE THE LARGE VATS

Kirby ate them so he could get pinker and rounder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just imported Robin from Japan, I'm not even going to try the orders going up in 20 minutes.

I have two and was charged for one. But those JIGGLYS are mine. All mine...

I have Greninja to the left of the first Jigglypuff and Inkling Girl to the right of the second Jigglypuff one and underneath them all, I have a not very well known game called Tombi for the PS1.

eww i dont care about ur kirbys

- - - Post Merge - - -

lOOOK AT ALL THE HJIGGLYS O LROD

hmIGV07.jpg

Jake, what Target is that? mine had no Greninja but at least 30 jigglypuff...

DID U TAKE A PIC OF ALL THE JIGGLYPUFF??????????????????????????????

and idk it was on reddit LOL (apparently its southland VIC)

they have greninja online at target tho - http://www.target.com.au/p/nintendo-amiibo-figure-greninja/57854045

my local targets @ miranda and hurstville had a few greninja but they're probs sold out by now. They actually got a lot lot lot less this time than last wave LOL rip large vats of jiggly

Last edited:
Sad day... I missed out on all the amiibo this wave. I couldn't get an order in online or find any in store. I am glad to see others had some success though!

so my Splatoon 3-pack arrived, which honestly surprised me, since with me choosing the cheapest shipping option+it just having recently shipped out, i wasn't expecting it for a few more days at least

also, provided nothing falls through, I'll just have Jigglypuff and Greninja left to get of wave 4s

somewhat annoying tbh, since Jiggs is the one I want the most by far. but if I do manage the unholy wave 4 trinity of Robin, Lucina, and Ness, then I really can't complain about maybe having to pay slightly stupid prices for whats left

Last edited:
Back