amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I have a not very well known game called Tombi for the PS1.[/B]

Tombi is damn awesome!
For the longest time I only got a chance to play the demo of it on one of those PS1 demo discs (the greatest demo disc ever). I picked it and it's sequel up on PSN a while back and finally got to play it. Such good games!

Aside from that, I notice your games aren't in alphabetical order. This saddens me.

Last edited:
So Lucina sold out in less than 2 seconds, great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: Less than 1 second even better.

So Lucina sold out in less than 2 seconds, great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: Less than 1 second even better.

lolol comments are saying 17 seconds omfg. I was like 'wow i never even saw it go up' but it sounds like almost nobody else did either. Amazin.

edit: ALL THE LISTINGS BELOW 80$ SOLD NOW LOL

Last edited:
edit: ALL THE LISTINGS BELOW 80$ SOLD NOW LOL

Then I think I need to get the $30 Robin now then...

Lokking at Reddit, they say you need to use Ctrl+F on the page with new and used listings to see it, not the main one.

I managed to get pacman and charizard today. None of the other amiibos were around. If I didn't have to work until 2:00am last night I could've woke up early to get Lucina and Robin.

TATGET HAD 4 JIGGLY WHERE AR ETHE 493884 THEY USUALLY HAVE I WANTED TO SEE THE LARGE VATS

TATGET HAD 4 JIGGLY WHERE AR ETHE 493884 THEY USUALLY HAVE I WANTED TO SEE THE LARGE VATS

Kirby ate them so he could get pinker and rounder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just imported Robin from Japan, I'm not even going to try the orders going up in 20 minutes.

I have two and was charged for one. But those JIGGLYS are mine. All mine...

I have Greninja to the left of the first Jigglypuff and Inkling Girl to the right of the second Jigglypuff one and underneath them all, I have a not very well known game called Tombi for the PS1.

eww i dont care about ur kirbys

- - - Post Merge - - -

lOOOK AT ALL THE HJIGGLYS O LROD

hmIGV07.jpg

Jake, what Target is that? mine had no Greninja but at least 30 jigglypuff...

DID U TAKE A PIC OF ALL THE JIGGLYPUFF??????????????????????????????

and idk it was on reddit LOL (apparently its southland VIC)

they have greninja online at target tho - http://www.target.com.au/p/nintendo-amiibo-figure-greninja/57854045

my local targets @ miranda and hurstville had a few greninja but they're probs sold out by now. They actually got a lot lot lot less this time than last wave LOL rip large vats of jiggly

Last edited:
Sad day... I missed out on all the amiibo this wave. I couldn't get an order in online or find any in store. I am glad to see others had some success though!

so my Splatoon 3-pack arrived, which honestly surprised me, since with me choosing the cheapest shipping option+it just having recently shipped out, i wasn't expecting it for a few more days at least

also, provided nothing falls through, I'll just have Jigglypuff and Greninja left to get of wave 4s

somewhat annoying tbh, since Jiggs is the one I want the most by far. but if I do manage the unholy wave 4 trinity of Robin, Lucina, and Ness, then I really can't complain about maybe having to pay slightly stupid prices for whats left

Last edited:
Back