• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
hi can everyone pls post post of their jigglypuff amiibos so i can make out with them ok thank u!!

They have stock of Jiggly and Greninja at EB, hopefully future waves are the same and preorders don't sell out before release

And I called my Target a while ago to hold a Greninja but its FCFS :'<

I showed up to Target an hour after they opened and got the Splatoon pack, Silver Mario, Wario, and PacMan. No Jiggly though, which was the one I wanted the most. Ah well, I'm happy any way. There was pretty much no one there except for the usual crowd of old ladies and little kids, so I assume I missed any kind of rush.

Last edited:
Snagged a copy of Splatoon for me and another for my girlfriend and Silver Mario, Pac Man, and the Splatoon triple pack.

IZTCGgj.jpg

Got pretty lucky and my store had one left, and I managed to get it for free thanks to gift card and in-store credit abuse!

There were like thirty silver mario figures too but they looked pretty ugly.

Got Silver Mario and Inkling Boy at Target, got Greninja, Charizard, Inkling Girl, and Wario at Toys R Us.

I should be ashamed of myself... But I will just keep collecting anyway...

You are not real collector unless you have all regions. #fraud

But yeah I was able to snag Jiggs and Greninja today yee-haw
There was only 1 Robin at the Target I went to and then I went to line up for him at Best Buy. There were 3 Robins at Best Buy and I was number 4. :-|

Turning my last Robin hopes to Amazon this evening or else I'm importing probably haha

You are not real collector unless you have all regions. #fraud

But yeah I was able to snag Jiggs and Greninja today yee-haw
There was only 1 Robin at the Target I went to and then I went to line up for him at Best Buy. There were 3 Robins at Best Buy and I was number 4. :-|

Turning my last Robin hopes to Amazon this evening or else I'm importing probably haha
I... have Robin.

I might pre-order a bundle that shopto.net has, which is any Fire Emblem Amiibo + Codename STEAM for a new 3DS game retail price (?40)

Free amiibo of sorts? I'd totes have to snag me a Lucina.

I might pre-order a bundle that shopto.net has, which is any Fire Emblem Amiibo + Codename STEAM for a new 3DS game retail price (?40)

Free amiibo of sorts? I'd totes have to snag me a Lucina.
I wish that I would have managed to get a Lucina amiibo... :(

Went to my closest small vintage video game store and they only had the 3-pack Splatoon and Pac-Man amiibo. I was honestly surprised that they would stock the former, considering it took more space than any average amiibo. It was then bought by someone else at the store. It was priced $49.99 CAD, which is $10 above the standard price in Canada, while Pac-Man amiibo is set to $24.99. Wait, Pac-Man is already rare in America or what?! I thought he's gonna be on the same level as Sonic, yet the latter is priced $14.99 here (perhaps due to restock). No way I'm going to spend this much!

Seems like my 3-pack Splatoon amiibo preorder is about to be shipped, as the date of delivery is now scheduled to be on June 3rd. I thought that they would cancel that one since they haven't sent a shipping confirmation at all. Thankfully, this one is $10 cheaper than the one I found on the vintage store.

WHERE R THE JIGGLYS
I have two and was charged for one. But those JIGGLYS are mine. All mine...

rtgqrm.jpg

I have Greninja to the left of the first Jigglypuff and Inkling Girl to the right of the second Jigglypuff one and underneath them all, I have a not very well known game called Tombi for the PS1.

Last edited:
Sitting on Amazon waiting for Lucina. Please be on for more than 10 seconds.

Back