• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
>Mega Man
>Sonic
>Pac-Man
>Ryu (if the audio files found actually lead to him being announced as a DLC fighter)

yeah, I know, Smash. but it still stands

Yeah I'll say I didn't think of those when I was typing my post but will say it's still just for smash and not a standalone indie game.

Not against having third party amiibos at all, I'd love to have some variety outside of first party Nintendo characters in the future but I'm just not seeing it happening outside of very specific cases(like Smash).

oh my god new Villager looks so good i probably would've bought him that time if he looked like this
original.jpg

Da **** suddenly villager looks like a human and not a chimpanzee

Dear Nintendo,

Us gamers here in NA would gladly fill your pockets with coinage if you restocked for us too.

Sincerely,
The desperate and crazed amiibo hunters of NA

Last edited:
Hey guys just wondering how your amiibo preorder pick up experiences have been in the past with TRU. I met a local amiibo hunter in my area who is hooking me up with a pacman/greninja preorder slips but i have personal conflicts the day/weekend wave 4 is coming out. I know TRU is supposed to hold preorders for up to 5 days (as i wouldn't be able to pick those up until Monday), is the risk too big? I don't want any employee getting butterfingers or some persistent people wanting them. If it's too big, he said he could always get them for me then but it would be nice to just get them myself and save him the trouble.

I just ordered a Villager from Japan, wasn't even $30. ^_^ Wii Fit, Robin, Lucina, and Lucas are the only amiibos left that I ABSOLUTELY need.

I need Dedede, Lucario and Villager, then I'll be happy. But I also want ZS Samus now because idk I feel weird preordering more amiibo. Its slightly embarrassing oops

Hey guys just wondering how your amiibo preorder pick up experiences have been in the past with TRU. I met a local amiibo hunter in my area who is hooking me up with a pacman/greninja preorder slips but i have personal conflicts the day/weekend wave 4 is coming out. I know TRU is supposed to hold preorders for up to 5 days (as i wouldn't be able to pick those up until Monday), is the risk too big? I don't want any employee getting butterfingers or some persistent people wanting them. If it's too big, he said he could always get them for me then but it would be nice to just get them myself and save him the trouble.

Just reposting this again

Looks like it's CPSIA time again! More certificates have been unveiled, and even some of the rarest amiibo are getting a restock too.

All of the Splatoon amiibo products got an extra month of production, meaning they got 2 months of production. Therefore we'll be seeing them a bit more often than we would otherwise think. The same can be said for Mega Man (now 3 months of production), Shulk (2 months), Link (5 months). And from the Super Mario line, we got Mario (2 months), Toad (2 months) and Bowser (3 months).

If you struggled on getting Mega Man and Shulk in North America, now's the time to rejoice.

Back