• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Here's my current collection. I am officially done for now. At least until the Animal Crossing Amiibo come out, as I'm interested in them (just the figures not the cards). But as of right now I have all my favourites and that makes me happy. Time to save up for school now yay...

image_3.jpg

I forgot to mention- I got a Shulk Amiibo on Friday! I happened to find him in a used game store on Friday, and he was relatively cheap (?20) compared to how expensive he can get, so I caved in and bought him, seeing as I had about ?5 in credit. He now sits among my other Amiibo.

I only plan to get Ness or Lucas, in addition to Link, Zelda or Sheik next to complete my collection of characters from my favourite Nintendo games/series, then I'll be done collecting Amiibo for the time being.

I'll probably post pictures later.

My collection stands at:

-Bowser
-Inkling Girl
-Donkey Kong
-Dark Pit
-Shulk
-Charizard

Last edited:
I'm finally able to start ordering amiibo's again I am so happy I can start ordering them once more since I couldn't before cause I was moving to my new home I got so now I am able to purchase amiibo's once more I am soo happy.

My first amiibo that I have order is Charizard from Amazon also I can't wait to get my retro 3 pack from GameStop this coming month x.x..

Last edited:
original.jpg

Giant Yarn Yoshi Confirmed!

RRP $39.99
NA- 15th of Novemeber
EU- 27th of November
AU- 28th of November

Last edited:
Why is it that Nintendo gotta keep producing more items to make us go bankrupt stop it Nintendo you are hurting our wallets already DX..

Oh wow that giant Yoshi. I wouldn't be surprised if it was ?35-?40 ($55-$60) based on recent UK pricing ugh.
I think that I'll be content with my small yarn yoshi for now. :3

The AC amiibo box arts are out and there's a triple pack for Reese, Cyrus and kk slider

Wait, $59.99 CAD for the Mega Yarn Yoshi, plus $8.98 from the awfully high taxes from Quebec? Guess I'll skip on that one until I get it for free. Or I could always get any of the smaller variation for much cheaper.

Unrelated to the topic, but the typical premium price of a retail 3DS game is priced at $49.99 because of the super low Canadian dollar weight? It's getting ludicrous faster than I imagined thanks to ours now money-hungry government. Thanks goodness I'm not much interested on the latest retail 3DS titles this year.

Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwq1hXmkt_DOeURxZzNiYlNQbFVtUENfaHdxcC1hZjR5Wng4/view?pli=1

Hey guys have you heard of this new device that let you use all of the amiibo's at once ?. If not then hear this a group of programmers in the U.K made this device called amiiqo which is actually an emulator for amiibo's it allows players to store their amiibo collection's data on a single disc.

Hey guys have you heard of this new device that let you use all of the amiibo's at once ?. If not then hear this a group of programmers in the U.K made this device called amiiqo which is actually an emulator for amiibo's it allows players to store their amiibo collection's data on a single disc.

Hmm, that is interesting... Will have to check it out sometime. Thanks for the heads up :)

Oh my god! When i saw Falco got a release date and the Mega-Yarn Yoshi is coming i pre-ordered them instantly :O My toy store was like: ''Oh we have no idea that those amiibo would be coming, you are quite ahead of time too! Well we will take a note of it anyway. We'll call you when they are here!'' lol.

Last edited:
Here is my amiibo collection. I am currently turning Sonic into Shadow. :) I don't think I want any more unless they decide to make any Hyrule Warriors characters.

amiibosW.jpg

Nintendo store just emailed me saying that the wave of amiibo releasing next month (so not Mewtwo) are available for preorder now. So go get them Jason. ;)

I won't be getting any because they don't interest me and I'm low on funds. I might pick up ROB one day if he goes for less than retail.

Nintendo store just emailed me saying that the wave of amiibo releasing next month (so not Mewtwo) are available for preorder now. So go get them Jason. ;)
I had already ordered all six amiibo at 9.37am. That has effectively beaten your post Klave. XD

Last edited:
Back