amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Heh, I think the poll being so outdated sorta detracts from this being a general amiibo discussion area.

Hey everyone. I have not posted in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while. xD

I have been doing quite well (as usual) with the amiibo pre-orders and here are my most recent amiibo collection updates.

Acquired

Link (Majora’s Mask) x2
Link (Skyward Sword) x2
Link (Twilight Princess) x2

Pre-Ordered

No.57 Cloud x2
No.58 Cloud [Player 2] x2
No.59 Corrin x2
No.60 Corrin [Player 2] x2
No.61 Bayonetta x2
No.62 Bayonetta [Player 2] x2
Inkling Boy x2
Inkling Girl x2
Inkling Squid x2
Pikmin x2

Yep... Never missed a single pre-order for ANY of them and we will be three years in by November 2017. :D

Last edited:
I own
Lucas
Ness
Zss
Kirby
villager
Mewtwo
Tom nook
Olimar ( looks so good! )
Just got that amiibo fest bundle with isabelle and digby

- - - Post Merge - - -

I own
Lucas
Ness
Zss
Kirby
villager
Mewtwo
Tom nook
Olimar ( looks so good! )
Just got that amiibo fest bundle with isabelle and digby

hello there, has anyone ever used an 'amiibo tag' / kind of homemade amiibo ? If so do you think I would be safe buying and using one for my 4 year old version of new leaf?

Boy oh boy I finally got the two Bayonetta amiibo figures (as well as the two Corrin amiibo 'cause why not?) and they look freaking amazing! The faces are so accurate and every little detail is on point. I'm legit impressed with how those machines can print such small details on these figures.

They just keep announcing so many good Amiibo at once.
Splatoon, Pikmin and Metroid ones all coming out so close to eachother is a curse, yet it's way too hard to resist.
I'm not too interested in Tiki or Chrom at this point, but I recently added Awakening to my backlog, so chances are I'll be retracting that statement.

Last edited:
I only want like Tiki and Chrom now lel. Would be cool to see if I could find a cheap Lucina/other FE guys but yeah scalper stores here smh

Over here in Australia, Lucina is relatively common. Then again, everything that isn't part of the Zelda series is pretty common over here.

That new Samus / Metroid set is NICE too bad they jacked the price of amiibos in Canada zzzz

Over here in Australia, Lucina is relatively common. Then again, everything that isn't part of the Zelda series is pretty common over here.

nice only thing you can get here is like AC ones or Diddy Kong/other random smash ones that no one buys.

Recently, I struck Amiibo gold and found Female Corrin, Bobokin, and WW Link. They were immediately purchased.

You know, I just realized the past Nintendo Direct hasn't had much news for any new amiibo. They've certainly quieted down on new amiibo releases.

You know, I just realized the past Nintendo Direct hasn't had much news for any new amiibo. They've certainly quieted down on new amiibo releases.

I am quite happy about that as I probably could not have coped with any more amiibo releases this year.
I already have all of the following amiibo figures on pre-order.

Koopa Troopa amiibo
Koopa Troopa amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Chrom amiibo
Tiki amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo

I am waiting on pre-orders for a second Chrom amiibo and Tiki amiibo as well as the four-pack with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champion amiibo and I would have doubled up perfectly yet again.

Last edited:
I am quite happy about that as I probably could not have coped with any more amiibo releases this year.

Koopa Troopa amiibo
Koopa Troopa amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Chrom amiibo
Tiki amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo

I am waiting on pre-orders for a second Chrom amiibo and Tiki amiibo as well as the four-pack with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champion amiibo and I would have doubled up perfectly yet again.

Omg I thought u were dead
Idk how I feel about ur return

Koopa Troopa amiibo
Koopa Troopa amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Chrom amiibo
Tiki amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo

what the hell do you do for a living

how do you afford this

Back