• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
He actually looks pretty good, but it was so bright in that room that I couldn't get the glare out of the one eyes. Every time, glare on one eye. GD it.

its actually just the way the paintjob is done imo, nothing to do with the glare

nowhere near on the level of

though, from what I can tell

Last edited:
its actually just the way the paintjob is done imo, nothing to do with the glare

nowhere near on the level of

though, from what I can tell

I suppose he wasn't really feeling it.

I really want a female Robin amiibo. I feel like if they do make one, it will be even harder to find than M! Robin. Yay...

I really want a female Robin amiibo. I feel like if they do make one, it will be even harder to find than M! Robin. Yay...

Same, but extended to all alts that aren't just recolors and/or slapping an accessory on.

Since I doubt, we'd get every alt, but having ones with actual different designs such as FemRobin and the Kooplings would be cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe Wireframe Little Mac too, JUST to see how the hell that one is handled.

inb4 they just do a solid clear base sculpt and paint green lines over it

I have got to honestly admit that this feature looks really cool for the game Code Name S.T.E.A.M
CFCd6l6W0AAQUxM.jpg

Well its meant to be marth. Unusually my one said merth when I used it... luckily I was able to hold it at an angle still in the box and use it

Got a Ness Amiibo (for 24NZD) in store today. Grabbed it as fast as I could.
I also found Robin and Lucina but eh, I only grabbed Ness.

Got a Ness Amiibo (for 24NZD) in store today. Grabbed it as fast as I could.
I also found Robin and Lucina but eh, I only grabbed Ness.
Excellent find Chibi.Hoshi! :D

I should be receiving Jigglypuff and Greninja and two lots of the three Splatoon soon.

Last edited:
Can I be best-ness friends too? I happen to own a Ness amiibo that I got for ?10.85 retail price.
Actually, thinking about it... The retail price is ?10.99... So I got my Ness amiibo 14p cheaper.

EDIT: Nintendo UK Store have added the Dr. Mario amiibo, Bowser Jr amiibo and Olimar amiibo at the time of editing this message... Be quick as they might be sold out soon...
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list?sortOrder=releaseDate&sortReverse=false

HURRY HURRY HURRY fellow amiibo Hunters!!!!!!!!!

Olimar amiibo - Sold Out...

Bl****y H*ll THEY WENT FAST... O.O
Dr Mario amiibo - Sold Out...
Bowser Jr. amiibo - Sold Out...

4.11pm - Bowser Jr. amiibo, Dr. Mario amiibo and Olimar amiibo appear on Nintendo Store.
4.13pm - I successfully place my preorder for all three.
4.14pm - I posted the edit above with a link for you guys here.
4.47pm - The Bowser Jr. amiibo, Dr. Mario amiibo and Olimar amiibo amiibo had sold out completely.

Last edited:
They lasted half an hour and you say they sold out fast? They usually sell out in 5 seconds, people have timed it.

i cant believe 30 minutes is considered a long preorder window for these dumb things now pfff
*continues watching mailbox for latest amiibo acquisitions*

Back