• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Here's hoping that there are restocks over in the UK, too.

There was, but they sold out. Very quickly. :( I wanted to get Little Mac. But by the time I got home, he had gone. I didn't even realise until my friend told me! Which was a shame.

I got my Yarn Yoshi and Zero Suit Samus amiibo last Friday. The Yarn Yoshi is just sooo precious I can't believe it. I got the pink one haha. :') Maybe I'll get Woolly World someday but, for now, he's just sitting on my shelf all happily with my other amiibo.

There was, but they sold out. Very quickly. :( I wanted to get Little Mac. But by the time I got home, he had gone. I didn't even realise until my friend told me! Which was a shame.

I got my Yarn Yoshi and Zero Suit Samus amiibo last Friday. The Yarn Yoshi is just sooo precious I can't believe it. I got the pink one haha. :') Maybe I'll get Woolly World someday but, for now, he's just sitting on my shelf all happily with my other amiibo.

That's a pity. I was hoping to get Ness and Pit, but I suppose we can always keep holding out for another restock.

I'd definitely recommend playing it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3bozy2/630_target_targetcom_update/

For those looking for amiibo Rosalina & Luma, expect a MASSIVE restock of 31,280 amiibo within the next two weeks on Target's website. It's unclear if this will be sold in actual stores (the information page has stayed the same before the announcement), but if you don't have/want to use a credit or debit card, just buy a gift card in stores and use it online since it most likely will be an online only thing. (Make sure it's at least $20! Shipping with a Luigi amiibo added up to nearly $20)
Also, since Target's policy is 2 amiibo per customer, you'll have a much bigger chance of getting an amiibo since scalpers won't be at play, most likely.

B77L55sIMAA4DN9.jpg

Coming soon.

Last edited:
Got Zero Suit Samus on the way, still had her on Nintendo's amiibo website so I thought, why not? Might as well do those glamour shots for Antlers while I'm at it.

Last edited:
Another CPSIA report came in, this time involving the 8-bit Mario Modern Color. It only has one month of production and the pieces don't seem to be difficult to build them up. My guess is, they'll be at least semi-common by the time it'll be launched. The weird thing about that, is that the Retro color variation is nowhere to be seen on the CPSIA page, suggesting it might be more common than the modern one due on how many colors are there between these two amiibo.

That's converts to $33 (and 1 cent but nobody cares about a little penny.) Probably the same for me, I think Robin was $32ish.

thats about what i paid for ness. but honestly i really wanted him, so.. yeah..if it was over that noway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3bozy2/630_target_targetcom_update/

For those looking for amiibo Rosalina & Luma, expect a MASSIVE restock of 31,280 amiibo within the next two weeks on Target's website. It's unclear if this will be sold in actual stores (the information page has stayed the same before the announcement), but if you don't have/want to use a credit or debit card, just buy a gift card in stores and use it online since it most likely will be an online only thing. (Make sure it's at least $20! Shipping with a Luigi amiibo added up to nearly $20)
Also, since Target's policy is 2 amiibo per customer, you'll have a much bigger chance of getting an amiibo since scalpers won't be at play, most likely.

TY

I received two Ganondorf amiibo, two Palutena amiibo, two Dark Pit amiibo, two Zero Suit Samus amiibo, two Yarn Yoshi Green amiibo, two Yarn Yoshi Light Blue amiibo and two Yarn Yoshi Pink amiibo this week.

I bought a Wii Fit Trainer amiibo, Kirby amiibo, Zelda amiibo and a Captain Falcon amiibo.
I also bought a Shulk amiibo, Marth amiibo and a King Dedede amiibo.

I am collecting the Shulk amiibo, Marth amiibo and King Dedede amiibo tomorrow.
you know you could have bought 1 each of the new ones instead of 2. other peeps want new amiibo too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

B77L55sIMAA4DN9.jpg

Coming soon.

That should be real

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3bwacb/gamestop_restock_ness_dedede/

It has been confirmed that around next week, GameStop will be having a restock of Ness. You'll have to call in and ask if your store specifically accepts pre-orders or reserves, but this will most likely not be a 1-or-2-per-store deal; stores will get more than usual, so camping may not be neccessary.
Also, King Dedede will also be restocked, with priority given to those who preordered back in January. Both amiibo will probably be received earlier than July 9th, but they are unable to sell any earlier than that. Again, you'll probably have to call in as it is entirely independent of each store.

Who is looking forward to the Bowser Jr. amiibo, Dr. Mario amiibo and Olimar amiibo? I know I sure am!
I should one of each to keep BNiB and one to open to use within my games.

If anyone wants to know, I can confirm that the Zero Suit Samus amiibo works as a Samus amiibo as I unlocked the Samus Mario Kart 8 amiibo Racing Suit using my second Zero Suit Samus amiibo.

I can now unlock the elusive Villager Mario Kart 8 amiibo Racing Suit as of today as I received my second Villager amiibo.

Last edited:
Who is looking forward to the Bowser Jr. amiibo, Dr. Mario amiibo and Olimar amiibo? I know I sure am!
I should one of each to keep BNiB and one to open to use within my games.

I think I'm done with the Smash line. I have Olimar on preorder for my boyfriend, but I don't intend to buy any for myself. I've no interest in these upcoming ones.

Last edited:
I'm kind of interested in Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario, but I'm far more interested in the DLC character amiibo. Mewtwo, Roy, Lucas, and Ryu will probably be impossible to find later on so I'd rather save up for those four.
Also, I really hope Nintendo will produce more alternate amiibo like they did with the blue and pink Yarn Yoshi amiibo, gold and silver Mario amiibo, and the new pixel Classic/Modern Mario amiibo. I really want a female Robin and male Wii Fit Trainer, just so Nintendo can produce more from the beginning to relieve the demand for those two.

The only amiibo I'm after now is mewtwo. If the Lucas/Roy/Ryu amiibo unlock the dlc character without having to buy the dlc then I may consider buying those - cause id rather pay $17 on a figure for a dlc unlock than pay $6 in game for their unlock, but I don't think they will

Back