amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I have just successfully ordered TWO. yes... two... Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo. :D
CNLFfyNWgAAgxfx.jpg

Whats the total price of all your amiibo now

can you link me to catalogue with the AC amiibo for Target? I can't find it for some reason

Target is $68/69, big w is $58. Not sure about the target catalog but the big w is the Star Wars cover one. Id link but I'm at work and the mobile sites don't like to work for me

Also local big w didn't have any but then I went to one at my work and they has them and cards and then I got staff discount !!!!!

Last edited:
I did not say that i would let them ship to me, i just entered for him so he has a bigger chance of winning. It would be nice if he sent me some though lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doesn't series 2 release somewhere in january in NA? The EU release was today but i haven't seen any of them yet ugh
Jake is in Australia...

I got another card pack today and despite the fact that it's only my third pack I've found THREE duplicates. ...and Gigi.
On the bright side I'm 99% sure I'm getting the Splatoon 3 pack for Christmas.

Mewtwo and Green Yarn Yoshi finally came to Canada today and I found both at Walmart, yay! ^_^ My preorder of the Animal Crossing 3 pack and Lottie are also at the post office so I just have to get around to picking them up. :)

Was gonna buy some more cards
After work but store closes at 6 and I don't get off until 7:30. Guess I'll just go tomorrow

I got Link, Zelda, and Toon Link, with Ganondorf on the way. Trying to find Sheik at an affordable price, and planning on pre-ordering the LoZ :TPHD bundle so I can get Wolf Link.

I finally found Sheik at a lower price on Amazon a couple of days ago, and it should be delivered around the same time as Ganondorf. So my LoZ amiibo collection is done until Wolf Link is released :)

I got curious to whether or not people are selling the Isabelle and Digby Amiibo separately and they most definitely are. I was expecting it to be more expensive though, so I was surprised at what was ?12.

Ordered Isabelle, don't have to own Amiibo festival. *win*

[edit] Answered my own question. Looked on Smyths and she was up for sale separately (though out of stock).

- - - Post Merge - - -

And that's why I don't order from Game! ;P

GAME have never sent me anything in a jiffy bag o_O I think I remember MGS:V arrived in one of those super rigid cardboard envelope things that are near bulletproof, stopping even the person who bought it from getting into it.

Maybe they like me.

Last edited:
I got curious to whether or not people are selling the Isabelle and Digby Amiibo separately and they most definitely are. I was expecting it to be more expensive though, so I was surprised at what was ?12.

Ordered Isabelle, don't have to own Amiibo festival. *win*

[edit] Answered my own question. Looked on Smyths and she was up for sale separately (though out of stock).

- - - Post Merge - - -

GAME have never sent me anything in a jiffy bag o_O I think I remember MGS:V arrived in one of those super rigid cardboard envelope things that are near bulletproof, stopping even the person who bought it from getting into it.

Maybe they like me.
It's only recently they have started sending amiibo in jiffy bags
I received my inkling amiibo in cardboard boxes with air packets
GAME must be starting to get financial problems :p
Probably because they keep messing up...sending duplicate orders etc

It's only recently they have started sending amiibo in jiffy bags
I received my inkling amiibo in cardboard boxes with air packets
GAME must be starting to get financial problems :p
Probably because they keep messing up...sending duplicate orders etc

...I wish they would mess up and send me duplicate orders.

They've probably just realized how much unnecessary waste they were creating. The Amiibo I bought online from GAME arrived in unnecessarily large boxes like 12 times bigger than the actual contents of the box, with a majority of the box being loads of air packets.

Now they've turned full circle. It won't be long until they get rid of packaging altogether and just send Amiibo with the stamp and address written on the Amiibo box itself xD

Can people please rate my collection?

Mario, Dr. Mario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Bowser Jr., Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Fox, Shulk, Sonic, Villager, Mabel, Inkling Boy, Inkling Girl, Inkling Squid, Captain Falcon, Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, R.O.B., Mii Fighter, Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, Kirby, Olimar, Pac-Man, Zero Suit Samus, Pikachu, Lucario, Greninja, Chibi, Robo, Green Yarn Yoshi, Blue Yarn Yoshi and Pink Yarn Yoshi

Last edited:
e647f99a-1d55-47ec-897d-7a4016999a41.jpg
My collection as of today.

So far only missing Meta Knight, Robin and Lucina. I could easily import them from Japan, but what's the fun in that???

Last edited:
View attachment 157096
My collection as of today.

So far only missing Meta Knight, Robin and Lucina. I could easily import them from Japan, but what's the fun in that???

Looking good so far!
I got the AC 3 pack and King Dedede today, imma grab the other 5 AC amiibo on Friday or something while Target is still knocking $2 off every amiibo

Just three more days now until I receive my two Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo. :D

I expected that you would order 3 of them actually, one to keep in box, one out of the box and one out of the box with the stand.

Anyways i will try to get one too friday, they probably won't even be available then but oh well. amiibo are always late here in The Netherlands. I had to wait to extra weeks for Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr.

Last edited:
Back