• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Ugh. Not only do I have to deal with people being crazy looking for amiibos at gamestop. But now we've started accepting playstation 2 stuff again. So now people are gonna be everywhere. D;

I still have people coming in asking for villager.
And it's literally people I've told a million times he's been discontinued.

Hey guys. I was informed and searched it, but there was a strike in a Japanese port that ended the other week where they were being shipped out, so the US should be seeing more Amiibo and 3DS XL in a week or so. So I'm hoping that C. Falcon and Little Mac will be re-appearing.

It wasn't the Japanese ports, it was the ports in California I thought.

Which of the Super Mario Collection amiibo have you guys ordered?
super_mario_collection_amiibo.png

I have placed a preorder on all of the following:
-Mario Party 10 with Mario Super Mario Collection amiibo
-amiibo Trio case
-Luigi Super Mario Collection amiibo
-Bowser Super Smash Bros. Collection amiibo
-Toad Super Mario Collection amiibo x2
-Peach Super Mario Collection amiibo
-Yoshi Super Mario Collection amiibo
-Bowser Super Mario Collection amiibo

Last edited:
I ordered Toad but I'm thinking about canceling the order. I wouldn't really have a use for it except resale.

I ordered Toad but I'm thinking about canceling the order. I wouldn't really have a use for it except resale.
Y-you monster, you absolute monster!

Also I'd only get Toad, Smash Amiibo's are so much better bye.

Last edited:
I def think I want the Super Mario series Bowser still. Toad, Peach and Luigi are slight possibilities.

I hope they continue to make Amiibo carrying cases, they're going to need amiibo luggage soon for some of you. I want to pick up a large one but I'm gonna wait until I see one I want.

Ew for how much more!? Seems like a waste of time. People barely seem to be able to sell most of them for double. $30 isnt worth the hassle

CAPTAIN TOAD AMIIBO PLZ

I somehow doubt we're going to get this - but I so would have preferred that to the Super Mario Toad design! :(

I hope they continue to make Amiibo carrying cases, they're going to need amiibo luggage soon for some of you. I want to pick up a large one but I'm gonna wait until I see one I want.

Yes, I'm hoping they release a large one with individual pockets/sections - whether official or third party. I've even looked into Disney Infinity and Skylanders ones (even though I only have one figure from each of those ranges) but the ones that meet the criteria I'm looking for get awful reviews.

Just ordered Diddy Kong, Pikachu, Peach, and Toon Link off Target.com.

Everyone else I don't have seems to always be sold out :/ I'd really like to actually be able/afford to collect amiibos without having to either pay ridiculous prices or have to camp out to get them....

Yes, I'm hoping they release a large one with individual pockets/sections - whether official or third party. I've even looked into Disney Infinity and Skylanders ones (even though I only have one figure from each of those ranges) but the ones that meet the criteria I'm looking for get awful reviews.

They don't all look like they'd fit amiibo right anyway. There this large one I always see at Best Buy that I think is official but it doesn't look like the fat or pointy ones would fit properly. I'd worry about my Wii Fit Trainer or super mario Bowser fitting right. I'm not even going anywhere with them, I guess I don't need it. It's just to have somewhere to put them away tbh

Well that, but she's my favorite that I took out of the box. Even if my favorite was Mario I'd prefer not to break him even if I can replace him.

amiibo r dumb i saw 2 marths today even tho i dont want him but i bought them anyway just coz he is rare wat

Back