• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
You make it seem like 10 packs is hardly anything. I found 10-15 packs in a store and my mom only let me get two and I considered it a lot.
After that, I never found the cards in a store again.

Well we are just unlucky then since a lot of people are telling me that there are tons of packs everywhere.

It was pretty difficult to find packs in NA the first time around. Not sure how it is right now, since I did see some restocks at least.

Wow... I think where I live in Aus I'm just lucky because I only know of two other people collecting the amiibo cards in my town, haha.

And like the box is always generally full or only has like five cards in it, with a brand new box waiting underneath. But we only have 2 shops that actually sell them in the whole town. (Maybe three, but I don't go to the third much because their gaming selection sucks)

Wow... I think where I live in Aus I'm just lucky because I only know of two other people collecting the amiibo cards in my town, haha.

And like the box is always generally full or only has like five cards in it, with a brand new box waiting underneath. But we only have 2 shops that actually sell them in the whole town. (Maybe three, but I don't go to the third much because their gaming selection sucks)

ya, kinda ****ty only EB games and target sell them here (surprised jb hifi doesn't sell them but w/e). big w is either hit or miss, the one at my local mall didn't have them on release date, but got them a few weeks later, though they're gone now. The one near my work has never had the cards tho - let's home things change with S2 tho, 'cause it's so annoying only having 2 stores sell the cards (tho idc about them that much)

ya, kinda ****ty only EB games and target sell them here (surprised jb hifi doesn't sell them but w/e). big w is either hit or miss, the one at my local mall didn't have them on release date, but got them a few weeks later, though they're gone now. The one near my work has never had the cards tho - let's home things change with S2 tho, 'cause it's so annoying only having 2 stores sell the cards (tho idc about them that much)

I don't live in a city anymore, so I didn't know about JB! I would have thought they'd sell them too... Weird!! Guess it's lucky in my town we only really have EB or Target to pick from, haha.

So jealous, not because of the fact that amiibo cards are readily available for you but because you have stores that sell them near you. I have to travel a lot for my games and amiibo T-T

I don't live in a city anymore, so I didn't know about JB! I would have thought they'd sell them too... Weird!! Guess it's lucky in my town we only really have EB or Target to pick from, haha.

i live near the cbd of sydney so cards are always out of stock!!11!1 ill have to order s2 online

I received my Falco amiibo on Saturday the 14th of November and my second Falco amiibo on Tuesday the 17th of November.

For UK peeps!!
Nintendo is running a competition to win one of every Amiibo released (including those released by 1st December) including Mega Yarn Yoshi! (Amiibo Cards are not part of the prize which sucks but oh well) You have to be 18 or over and have to live in the UK.
You just need to answer the question "How many amiibo figures are compatible with Super Mario Maker?" correctly out of the options,
36, 47 or over 50 and input your name and email. Entry closes at 5pm 21st December so get them in quick!
Good luck guys!

Got a Falco amiibo today. I have one major problem with it though, since he leans so much to the right, i can't really fit the figure between the rest...
So it was almost like a professor Layton puzzle to make room for him lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For UK peeps!!
Nintendo is running a competition to win one of every Amiibo released (including those released by 1st December) including Mega Yarn Yoshi! (Amiibo Cards are not part of the prize which sucks but oh well) You have to be 18 or over and have to live in the UK.
You just need to answer the question "How many amiibo figures are compatible with Super Mario Maker?" correctly out of the options,
36, 47 or over 50 and input your name and email. Entry closes at 5pm 21st December so get them in quick!
Good luck guys!

I got this in my email! Which is weird because i have never seen that site! I don't even live in the UK! Still entered the contest though, if i win i will just give the adress of a friend :]

Last edited:
I got this in my email! Which is weird because i have never seen that site! I don't even live in the UK! Still entered the contest though, if i win i will just give the adress of a friend :]
Isn't it gonna cost you a ton to ship them out of the UK though? Not saying you shouldn't go for it, but 70+ Amiibo is going to be a large shipment even if a friend is willing to accept delivery of the prize for you... But good luck anyway :)

My awesome Reese and gamepad
I have the others too
1448050879627.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got a Falco amiibo today. I have one major problem with it though, since he leans so much to the right, i can't really fit the figure between the rest...
So it was almost like a professor Layton puzzle to make room for him lol.

Yes! A professor Layton amiibo! I need one! Everyone ask level 5

Attachments

• 1448050879627.jpg
    1448050879627.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 49
Fml I just realized target might not have s2 coz I remember once the lady told me they only get amiibo stock if it's in the catalog and s2 isn't so fml
Will find out soon tho

Isn't it gonna cost you a ton to ship them out of the UK though? Not saying you shouldn't go for it, but 70+ Amiibo is going to be a large shipment even if a friend is willing to accept delivery of the prize for you... But good luck anyway :)

I did not say that i would let them ship to me, i just entered for him so he has a bigger chance of winning. It would be nice if he sent me some though lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fml I just realized target might not have s2 coz I remember once the lady told me they only get amiibo stock if it's in the catalog and s2 isn't so fml
Will find out soon tho

Doesn't series 2 release somewhere in january in NA? The EU release was today but i haven't seen any of them yet ugh

Will find out soon tho

can you link me to catalogue with the AC amiibo for Target? I can't find it for some reason

Last edited:
I did not say that i would let them ship to me, i just entered for him so he has a bigger chance of winning. It would be nice if he sent me some though lol
That's sweet of you :3 If I won I might share mine with some friends who collect them but I'm selfish and I'd just horde them :p Well, double good luck to you for being a generous guy!

Back