• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I am quite happy about that as I probably could not have coped with any more amiibo releases this year.
I already have all of the following amiibo figures on pre-order.

Koopa Troopa amiibo
Koopa Troopa amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Goomba amiibo
Chrom amiibo
Tiki amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Mario (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Peach (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo
Bowser (Wedding) amiibo

I am waiting on pre-orders for a second Chrom amiibo and Tiki amiibo as well as the four-pack with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champion amiibo and I would have doubled up perfectly yet again.
...here I thought when I get a sustainable income I'd just get one of what I want..

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello there, has anyone ever used an 'amiibo tag' / kind of homemade amiibo ? If so do you think I would be safe buying and using one for my 4 year old version of new leaf?
1. Check consumer reviews. 2. Generally all amiibo tags work the tag is the part that makes it go AMIIBO

I really want the Alm Amiibo. Sadly, it's 20 euros if you decide to only get him and not celica, and the celica and alm double pack is like, sold out everywhere :(. No matter how much I look, I cannot get it for less than 20. I got Ike for 5 though so that's nice I suppose.

^ Tough luck, bro. I have both Alm and Celica amiibos, mostly due to the fact that I bought the LE of Fire Emblem Echoes.

Finally got my hands on the individual packed toon Zelda from Wind Waker - Easily my favorite amiibo I currently own!

I just pre-ordered Wedding Bowser, so I'm looking forward to that. Will probably pre-order Peach next, then Mario if they're still available.

*Appears*

Update: I have now managed to double up on the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champion amiibo 4-Packs.

*Disappears*

I just evidently need to find a retailer taking pre-orders for the Chrom amiibo and Tiki amiibo now. ;)

Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Goomba
Goomba
Chrom
Tiki
Mario (Wedding Outfit)
Mario (Wedding Outfit)
Peach (Wedding Outfit)
Peach (Wedding Outfit)
Bowser (Wedding Outfit)
Bowser (Wedding Outfit)
Urbosa
Urbosa
Revali
Revali
Mipha
Mipha
Daruk
Daruk

I just evidently need to find a retailer taking pre-orders for the Chrom amiibo and Tiki amiibo now. ;)

Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Goomba
Goomba
Chrom
Tiki
Mario (Wedding Outfit)
Mario (Wedding Outfit)
Peach (Wedding Outfit)
Peach (Wedding Outfit)
Bowser (Wedding Outfit)
Bowser (Wedding Outfit)
Urbosa
Urbosa
Revali
Revali
Mipha
Mipha
Daruk
Daruk

glad to know you're still at it

glad to know you're still at it
I cannot tell if being truthful or sarcastic.
I will take as you are being truthful, tell you thank you and will continue being purposely oblivious. xD

Of course I am still at it. I mean, I have had a perfect streak with gaining pre-orders since November 2014 when they first released. It would be asinine to quit now. lol

Last edited:
I cannot tell if being truthful or sarcastic.
I will take as you are being truthful, tell you thank you and will continue being purposely oblivious. xD

Of course I am still at it. I mean, I have had a perfect streak with gaining pre-orders since November 2014 when they first released. It would be asinine to quit now. lol

so how many banks u robbed?

My recently purchased Amiibos:

USA Amiibos
- Male Corrin
- Tom Nook
- Lottie
- Wario (Mario series)
- Waluigi
- Daisy

Amiibos bought online
- BotW Zelda
- BotW Archer
- BotW Rider
- BotW Guardian
- BotW Champions (Urbosa, Reviali, Mipha, Daruk)
- Super Mario Odyssey Amiibo (Wedding Bowser, Wedding Mario, Wedding Peach)
- Chrom
- Tiki

Life is good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My recently purchased Amiibos:

USA Amiibos
- Male Corrin
- Tom Nook
- Lottie
- Wario (Mario series)
- Waluigi
- Daisy

Amiibos bought online
- BotW Zelda
- BotW Archer
- BotW Rider
- BotW Guardian
- BotW Champions (Urbosa, Reviali, Mipha, Daruk)
- Super Mario Odyssey Amiibo (Wedding Bowser, Wedding Mario, Wedding Peach)
- Chrom
- Tiki

Life is good.

I didn't even know until about 5 minutes ago that my New Nintendo 3DS had an Amiibo reader built in. I thought I had to buy a separate reader for 20 dollars. That's really cool! I'm going to start buying Animal Crossing Amiibo cards from somewhere. Probably Amazon. I don't know.

Hopefully picking up my WA cards in a bit, just need to wait for that darn pick up note lol.

Really hoping I'm getting Julia aaaa. Kinda want/need more AC amiibos as well, especially Resetti haha.

Hopefully picking up my WA cards in a bit, just need to wait for that darn pick up note lol.

Really hoping I'm getting Julia aaaa. Kinda want/need more AC amiibos as well, especially Resetti haha.

Did you get Julia? :D She‘s the best villager from the WA series! I had A LOT of undeserved luck and got the three WA villagers I wanted the most (Julia, Dobie and Tasha) in a single draw, which was insane. The only amiibo cards I‘m missing now are Vivian, Pietro and ?toile - sadly, they appear to be the most expensive ones when bought as singles...

Did you get Julia? :D She‘s the best villager from the WA series! I had A LOT of undeserved luck and got the three WA villagers I wanted the most (Julia, Dobie and Tasha) in a single draw, which was insane. The only amiibo cards I‘m missing now are Vivian, Pietro and ?toile - sadly, they appear to be the most expensive ones when bought as singles...

Nope :( Got Bea, Jakey, and some more that has cool furniture stuff at least but lots of doubles like.. 2 Pluckey and Dobie's wth lol. Luckily I got June from a friend here, although I'd want her card too since I'd rather not have too many naturals at the time now..

Yeah ?toile is like $25-30 if you find her in Japanese + possible shopping service fees and such.

Managed to other another batch of em so hopefully I will get Julia unless I can get her natural from here...(although slow shipping this time of the year unless you wanna pay for EMS rip).

Back