amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Thank you for the offer, but Pit and Meta Knight are missing the one important thing that I require to buy my amiibo figures and Little Mac is not the correct region for me. So I apologise, but I can't buy those.

I know amiibo are region-free, but I have a full English set so far and I cannot ruin it now.

I have no idea about your PAC-MAN, Greninja and Lucario, but I assume they have the same issue as Pit and Meta Knight that prevents me purchasing them.
What issue...?

I said I wasn't gonna get dark pit coz I would be traveling for like 5/6 hours today on release but oops I got here early and went shopping and some random sweat shop mall and target had all the new amiibo but I just wanted dark pit so I bought it yolo

Fml I'm a true scalper I traveled 6 hours for an amiibo get on my level xo

...and I said I was done with amiibo after I bought dedede for yarn yoshi skin but now I'll probs end up buying DR Mario, bowser jr and duck hunt dnkjksuafnacskhdkh I hate my life

I got Charizard today. I know I said I was looking for DK next, but Game happened to have it in stock- plus, I like to collect dragon-related merchandise, so I figured that it was a perfect fit for my collection.

I picked up Lucina this morning whilst I was in town.

It seems odd that she has a support stand, though at least it's one of the clear ones.

Who else thinks that they did well with the amiibo restocks?

I feel I have done excellently.

I managed to get a Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda, Kirby, Captain Falcon, Shulk, Marth, King Dedede, Ness, Ike and Rosalina.
These are of course second ones. I already have BNiB amiibo back when they was "rare"

I managed to get a Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda, Kirby, Captain Falcon, Shulk, Marth, King Dedede, Ness, Ike and Rosalina.
These are of course second ones. I already have BNiB amiibo back when they was "rare"

I've still seen nothing of those, so I'd say either NI's Games are inadequate or the restocks were meh.

I've only bought 3 from this restock (SMB Bowser, Lucina and SMW Yoshi). I couldn't buy all the ones I wanted since most of my cash is already spoken for this month.

I imagine this isn't the last restock though. It would suck if it is, especially since I'm only missing a few of the ones I want.

I imagine this isn't the last restock though. It would suck if it is, especially since I'm only missing a few of the ones I want.
I am missing Little Mac, Pit, Lucario, Meta Knight, PAC-Man and Greninja.

By missing, I mean, I am missing the second one that I can unbox.

What have you done to try and get Lucina? I would LOVE to know?

April 2nd, 2015:
I went to GameStop to order Robin and Lucina. It started at noon. Righte when it hit noon, the computers went offline. Apparently ALL of GameStop's computers across the country went offline. One of my friends was there though, so we talked to each other the entire time since we both forgot our 3DSes. After about an hour, the computers were onlone again, but Robin and Lucina both sold out. I waited in line for another hour and a half to at least get Ness and the Splatoon 3 pack.

One day in May, 2015:
Amazon orders, this should go better, right? They went online between 3:30 and 4:00 and I was on the computer the entire time, constantly refreshing that and the reddit thread telling the times things went online and if they were online or sold out. After about 13 minutes, the reddit article said she was online for a fraction of a second before selling out. I never saw her online. And then the cheapest Lucina was $80...

Don't know the word count, but it's still longer than one of your lists.
But yeah these restocks are amazing, there are more Marios and Bowsers than before!!!
And if you aren't Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Zelda, or Pikachu, there are absolutely 0 stock of you in all stores.

176 words 945 characters

Last edited:
-snip of long story-

Don't know the word count, but it's still longer than one of your lists.
But yeah these restocks are amazing, there are more Marios and Bowsers than before!!!
And if you aren't Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Zelda, or Pikachu, there are absolutely 0 stock of you in all stores.

This is amiibo hunting in NA. It doesn't really seem like we get much of a restock. I was in a GameStop last week and I was actually surprised to see 4 Sonic on the shelves. Some guys came in while I was looking at them and one said "yeah, just like everywhere else. They just have s***" and our Target/Walmart areas seem to be the same way. People clean them out the second something good gets on the shelves.

I was also one of those people on April 2nd who was just waiting and waiting that day for the servers to work just to preorder Ness. At least I actually got him...

I am missing Little Mac, Pit, Lucario, Meta Knight, PAC-Man and Greninja.

By missing, I mean, I am missing the second one that I can unbox.

Of the currently released, all I'm 'missing' that I really want are Dedede, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Villager and Pink/Blue Yarn Yoshi's. Bowser Jr and Isabelle as well if we're counting ones that are announced but not available yet.

I would like a Robin but I would only want a female Robin (which obviously doesn't exist). I don't really care for the male version enough to spend money on it...I guess I could buy a male Robin and 'mod it' since the Robin NFC chip will still work, though then I would have to find a female Robin figure to replace him with. That's way too much work and I would probably screw it up so it'll look awful.

On the other hand, since I've almost got all the ones I want and the few that are left are rarer, I won't be spending as much on overpriced plastic figures for a while...At least until another restock or more Amiibo are released!

I wouldn't even put that much effort in. If I can't just walk into a store or go online in my own time to buy something I just lose interest.

I find it odd that Bowser's are so common for you though. I've not seen a single Bowser at all until Friday when I got mine.

back when they was "rare"

I'm cringing. Please learn English. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't even put that much effort in. If I can't just walk into a store or go online in my own time to buy something I just lose interest.

But since you can just walk into a store and get Lucina can you do that for me k thx

Gosh it sucks being in North America where you cant find a Robin or Lucina for less than $30 :( I really want those figures. They are so hard to find *cry*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant that in the past term, was rare, They was rare back then.

He was referring to you using was instead of were. Just so you know for the future :)

Back