• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
If anyone wants to know, I can confirm that the Zero Suit Samus amiibo works as a Samus amiibo as I unlocked the Samus Mario Kart 8 amiibo Racing Suit using my second Zero Suit Samus amiibo.

nice, i couldn't get it before because I gave Samus to my brother and he kept her in the box, but I have Zero Suit on the way for me. 8))))

---

also got this a couple days ago
WkcYBOh.png

i was hoping the whole time it was in transit that i wouldnt get one with black smudges on the mask, there's some little ones on the edges but they're not like, right in the middle of his face like I've seen on some other Meta Knights so I can live with it. He takes up so much space on my tv stand tho damn

Supposed to pick up my Palutena and Dark Pit Amiibo tomorrow. After that, the only preorders left are Lucas and Mewtwo, hopefully those two are released this year.

This amiibo collecting has started to wear thin now... I am getting slightly annoyed that I cannot get the characters that I want for a reasonable price... The only amiibo that I am missing now are the following:

16. Little Mac
17. Pit
19. Rosalina
24. Ike
29. Meta Knight
30. Robin
31. Lucina
35. PAC-Man
36. Greninja

Last edited:
This amiibo collecting has started to wear thin now...

I think the cosmos is imbalanced if even the amiibo-know-it-all guy is starting to burn out.

On a lighter note, I am very excited about the Rosalina restock! I hope I can claim one before they sell out online...

Despite getting a little bewildered earlier, I managed to find a Rosalina amiibo for ?10.99 and Ike amiibo for ?11.99 today.

Last night I had a dream that Speedway had monthly Amiibos when you bought a product and we had gotten a Falco Amiibo from there. I was sad when I woke up :(.

The retailer GAME UK put up a Lucina amiibo for sale at ?14.99 between the times of 5.55pm GMT and 6.04pm GMT on their website. It is now sadly sold out though.

I managed to jump on the offer as per usual and bought one before they sold out.

Last edited:
J-Subculture has very good deals for Lucina and Robin, pretty much all the FE amiibo. It's not exactly MSRP, but it's a lot better than on eBay. They even deal with bidding and purchasing on Amazon.jp for you.

This amiibo collecting has started to wear thin now... I am getting slightly annoyed that I cannot get the characters that I want for a reasonable price... The only amiibo that I am missing now are the following:

16. Little Mac
17. Pit
19. Rosalina
24. Ike
29. Meta Knight
30. Robin
31. Lucina
35. PAC-Man
36. Greninja

The only ones of those I haven't seen at least 2+ of in every store is Meta Knight and Greninja. All the others seem to be everywhere in the stores I've been in (I've even seen a butt load of Shulk's!)

The retailer GAME UK put up a Lucina amiibo for sale at ?14.99 between the times of 5.55pm GMT and 6.04pm GMT on their website. It is now sadly sold out though.

I managed to jump on the offer as per usual and bought one before they sold out.

Are Lucina's actually still that hard to find?

I was thinking about picking one up but felt a bit 'eh' about it since I've not actually played FE:A yet. If she's somewhat rare I may just pick on up tomorrow whilst I can since I've already decided I like her.

[edit] Lucina is still up on Game for ?14.99. Most of them are still there for ?11-?15 depending on what wave they are.

Seems to me like the UK stock may be starting to catch up with demand.

Last edited:
J-Subculture has very good deals for Lucina and Robin, pretty much all the FE amiibo. It's not exactly MSRP, but it's a lot better than on eBay. They even deal with bidding and purchasing on Amazon.jp for you.

This website has me confused, they have Sonic for $7, but the Inkling Squid for $118...

But yeah they do have mostly everything pretty cheap, might get Wii Fit Trainer.

[edit] Lucina is still up on Game for ?14.99. Most of them are still there for ?11-?15 depending on what wave they are.
Weird... The ?14.99 price for Lucina is greyed out and the Buy button is not appearing to be clicked even when I use another browser.

Are you sure it is still up Tao?

I have also JUST managed to snag a Robin amiibo as well. I will soon have two Fire Emblem amiibo sets.

Last edited:
Are Lucina's actually still that hard to find?

YES. I can tell you everything I've done to try and get a Lucina and I can garuntee you it's longer than one of Mr. Burrows' lists.

Weird... The ?14.99 price for Lucina is greyed out and the Buy button is not appearing to be clicked even when I use another browser.

Are you sure it is still up Tao?

I have also JUST managed to snag a Robin amiibo as well. I will soon have two Fire Emblem amiibo sets.

I just had another look and it's grayed out now.

I may end up buying her tomorrow from my local GAME if she's still there and pick up FE:A as well. I thought I had less money than I actually do but I should be fine to splash the cash a little :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just found that GAME has a 'in store' stock checker.

Any idea how accurate that is? It's telling me that the store that had the most of her is now out of stock, yet the one that had only one of her has plenty :|

I just need to find the following amiibo now and I will have all of the rarer ones BNiB and unboxed.

16. Little Mac
17. Pit
21. Lucario
29. Meta Knight
35. PAC-Man
36. Greninja

Tao said:
I may end up buying her tomorrow from my local GAME if she's still there and pick up FE:A as well.
I could possibly use my full unboxed Fire Emblem set when Robin and Lucina arrive in Code Name S.T.E.A.M and still have a BNiB Fire Emblem set to preserve.

B3uCJwg.jpg

Last edited:
Have to pick up Palutena this morning from EB Games but I don't want to get of bed :/ eh

All you people complaining you cant vet Lucina... I saw three in GAME this morning. They were still there when the store closed.

I just need to find the following amiibo now and I will have all of the rarer ones BNiB and unboxed.

16. Little Mac
17. Pit
21. Lucario
29. Meta Knight
35. PAC-Man
36. Greninja

I could possibly use my full unboxed Fire Emblem set when Robin and Lucina arrive in Code Name S.T.E.A.M and still have a BNiB Fire Emblem set to preserve.

I've seen little Mac today. I was really surprised when I saw him since he's one I would assume to be sold out instantly! It's the first time I've seen him though.

I'm still not sure whether or not I even want Codename S.T.E.A.M. I like those types of game but it felt really slow paced in the demo. I've not heard much about it since launch either, which usually isn't a good sign :/

All you people complaining you cant vet Lucina... I saw three in GAME this morning. They were still there when the store closed.

I could have gotten Lucina a few times this week, I just didn't because I worked out my money for this month wrong :/ I'm gonna get up early tomorrow and (hopefully) get her in the morning if she's still there.

The GAME's in my area have been filled with Amiibo this past week though. I've never even seen some of them in person before xD They usually only have DK and Peach!

Last edited:
lemme scalp u real quick boi
umsswtDl.jpg
Thank you for the offer, but Pit and Meta Knight are missing the one important thing that I require to buy my amiibo figures and Little Mac is not the correct region for me. So I apologise, but I can't buy those.

I know amiibo are region-free, but I have a full English set so far and I cannot ruin it now.

I have no idea about your PAC-MAN, Greninja and Lucario, but I assume they have the same issue as Pit and Meta Knight that prevents me purchasing them.

Last edited:
Back