amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I purchased myself a BNiB Little Mac amiibo and BNiB Meta Knight amiibo now for ?14.99 each. XD

I need to purchase Pit, Lucario, PAC-MAN and Greninja and I have all of the rares doubled up.

Last edited:
Lucario, Ness, Charizard, Marth, Ike and Meta Knight have been restocked here, but the prices rised a bit :/

Last edited:
I am pleased to announce I have purchased a Marth for 12.99 pounds English money

- - - Post Merge - - -

1436105816490.jpg
In the bag an amazing rare Marth!

are those they only ones you have doubles of?

He buys two of them all so that he can play with one and keep the other's locked away for all eternity in their little plastic prison, never to feel the warm loving touch of a human hand.

He buys two of them all so that he can play with one and keep the other's locked away for all eternity in their little plastic prison, never to feel the warm loving touch of a human hand.

He needa #freetheamiibo

I must save them and rip all the boxes open then

Last edited:
That's beside the point the point is who is jealous of my ultra rare MARTH with no box damage

where i am there is always plenty amiibo in stock all the time, which is pretty great
i don't collect them myself, but i recently bought a dark pitt & villager for my brother, which now sits along his grenjinja & link.

apparently he wants me to buy ones that are defected in the box? he says it adds more worth idk?
the dark pit i bought had a black scratch stain on his knee, and my brother was excited over that what

where i am there is always plenty amiibo in stock all the time, which is pretty great
i don't collect them myself, but i recently bought a dark pitt & villager for my brother, which now sits along his grenjinja & link.

apparently he wants me to buy ones that are defected in the box? he says it adds more worth idk?
the dark pit i bought had a black scratch stain on his knee, and my brother was excited over that what

Three of my amiibo have crooked faces. Does that count as defected? Lmao. Luckily two of them are the cuter characters so it doesn't really matter.

My sis wants Greninja, but we decided he was too much trouble going after, being an exclusive in the US and all. We might attempt to camp for Dark Pit though.

I'd be excited over the Dark Pit with the scratch.

Because then I'd have a Dark Pit.

Some are worth more. Some of the defective ones have gone for like $2,500 (though whether they actually sold for that much or not is the real question).

Personally I don't see the big deal in paying out the ass for broken stuff. "Oh my god, I've got a broken Bowser! Wowzeroonie!"

If I got a defective Amiibo, I would send that broken piece of trash right back to Nintendo and ask for a replacement.

If you guys (mostly Tao and abby) really want to see my collection...
This eBay image is my amiibo collection except for Gold Mario and Silver Mario.

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
If you guys (mostly Tao and abby) really want to see my collection...
This eBay image is my amiibo collection except for Gold Mario and Silver Mario.

$_57.JPG
You said its an ebay image... Is it really your specific collection? I wanna see a picture with all of them, boxed and unboxed, together, taken by you

Last edited:
Back