amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I got the Inkling Girl Amiibo Yesterday!! :D

Me and my family went to Walmart to get school supplies, and me and my sister went to the video games section. We went to the Amiibos and I started freaking out. There was two Inkling girl Amiibo on the shelf. My dad let us each get one :D

So now my collection is up to two Amiibo: Pikachu and the Inkling Girl ^_^

I already opened Pikachu, and I'm going to open the Inkling Girl. Is there a way to open the box without ruining it?? I like the artwork haha.

I got the Inkling Girl Amiibo Yesterday!! :D

Me and my family went to Walmart to get school supplies, and me and my sister went to the video games section. We went to the Amiibos and I started freaking out. There was two Inkling girl Amiibo on the shelf. My dad let us each get one :D

So now my collection is up to two Amiibo: Pikachu and the Inkling Girl ^_^

I already opened Pikachu, and I'm going to open the Inkling Girl. Is there a way to open the box without ruining it?? I like the artwork haha.

you can the bottom of the box out and pull the amiibo out, I did that haha

My Charizard amiibo just came in the mail couple of days ago haven't been able to post it up cause I've been busy organizing the stuff around my home.

Also I was lucky enough to pre-order Dr.Mario from Target he is still available to pre-order if any one wants him so hopefully I be able to get him next week and hope nothing happens till then c.c..

67p4l3.jpg

Last edited:
I pre-ordered Silver Mario, does anybody know if it's treated as normal Mario or as a separate character? Like, for example, would it give the Mario Mii costume in Mario kart 8 or would it not work?

I pre-ordered Silver Mario, does anybody know if it's treated as normal Mario or as a separate character? Like, for example, would it give the Mario Mii costume in Mario kart 8 or would it not work?

Of course, Silver Mario is treated as Mario in most games. The only exception being Mario Party 10 giving you a token that turns your Mario amiibo into silver, along with Super Mario Maker. The same applies to Gold Mario as well.

It functions just like Mario. Dr. Mario would also unlock the Mario Kart 8 costume for regular Mario I believe

Of course, Silver Mario is treated as Mario in most games. The only exception being Mario Party 10 giving you a token that turns your Mario amiibo into silver, along with Super Mario Maker. The same applies to Gold Mario as well.

It functions just like Mario. Dr. Mario would also unlock the Mario Kart 8 costume for regular Mario I believe

Thank you both for the answers! It makes me feel a lot better knowing that it has a lot more function than I thought it did at first!

Australia is swimming in amiibos now lmfao. My Kmart has already put the Mario Party amiibo, Pikachu and Donkey Kong on clearance for $10 AUD

Australia is swimming in amiibos now lmfao. My Kmart has already put the Mario Party amiibo, Pikachu and Donkey Kong on clearance for $10 AUD

Wtf

I was at kmart like 2 days ago and they didn't even have any LOL

They probably moved them because I was there like a week ago and they had 474847748 but I just couldn't be bothered looking for them coz they weren't in their usual spot. But if they're cheap I might go get some cheaper ones.

My friend was telling me about this Smash tournament where to compete, you had to bring your amiibo. The amiibo you trained fights someone else's trained amiibo. The huge catch is, if your amiibo loses the battle, you have to turn your amiibo over and it gets destroyed. They had like a wheel with different ways to destroy amiibo on it. My friend said one guy brought in his Villager amiibo that he spent $50 getting and he lost and it was destroyed.

It sounds awful, but at the same time... Kind of hilarious.

My friend was telling me about this Smash tournament where to compete, you had to bring your amiibo. The amiibo you trained fights someone else's trained amiibo. The huge catch is, if your amiibo loses the battle, you have to turn your amiibo over and it gets destroyed. They had like a wheel with different ways to destroy amiibo on it. My friend said one guy brought in his Villager amiibo that he spent $50 getting and he lost and it was destroyed.

It sounds awful, but at the same time... Kind of hilarious.

LOL...

Person1: "Aww no! My Fox Amiibo lost!"

Person2: "Send him to THE LAVA CAULDRON!"

Person1: D: NooooOOO!!

Now that I think about it I do find that hilarious. :')

Last edited:
My local GAME store currently has the following in stock:
King dedede
Ness
Dark pit
Rosalina
Pac man
Bowser
Charizard
And the usuals...toad, Mario, pikachu, wario etc

I have just pre-ordered the Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash amiibo Bundle.

Where from? Nowhere has put it up yet.
Unless you're talking about in-store ?5 deposit at GAME. But I wouldn't do that since they charge the maximum price for everything instore. (e.g. Mario Kart 8 for ?50/~$75)

Where from? Nowhere has put it up yet.
Unless you're talking about in-store ?5 deposit at GAME. But I wouldn't do that since they charge the maximum price for everything instore. (e.g. Mario Kart 8 for ?50/~$75)

You might need to wait before jasonburrows announces the preorder location,
Just in case he needs to preorder a few more (for collection purposes...) Before preorder allocation is reached

Back