• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
First look at the Bayonetta amiibo

Cswz8ZPXEAApk9u.jpg

Any one know about the restocks of amiibo will be available I've have been like checking Walmart and Best Buy and Toys R us sites like crazy since I first heard of the restock that are being made.

So I only just pre-ordered the Daisy, Waluigi and Boo amiibo. I made sure to only buy the non-duplicates. I might get those later on but I have the Smash versions of all of them already. Though the Super Mario figures do look nicer than the Smash ones in my opinion, if I knew that all of those would get a Super Mario series amiibo I would have waited it out and got all the Super Mario ones.

So, I saw this at Best Buy a few days ago. Guess they got a restock.

lucinas.jpg

Also, that Bayonetta amiibo looks cool! I like when they are super detailed so I will probably get that one.

Today I finally received my Daisy amiibo! It looks amazing! Her face is actually accurate omg

I haven't bought a single amigo yet. I might in the future though, but if I do I don't know which one I'll choose.

Anyone pickup the recent Zelda ones? Really loving the Wind Waker ones.

I'm looking to pick em' up when next payday rolls around. Hopefully they're still around! I really like the WW ones and OOT Link too.

*pink LINE guy drooling*

The new Zelda amiibo look great! I put all of them on my Christmas list!

Are you guys asking for any amiibo this Christmas?

I own only Inkling Girl, Smash Zelda, and my most recent one OTT Link. So I voted Link.

I bought one or two Amiibos before but last night I ordered a bunch of Animal Crossing Amiibos because they were on sale. I also bought most of my villagers' Amiibo cards from eBay. The problem is I live aboard at the moment so my brother or mom will have to ship them over to me when the arrive. Shipping everything in a single shipment is cheaper than paying for shipment directly from the vendors. I preordered the new Splatoon Inkling Girl and I'm trying to preorder Majora's Mask Link or find a decent-priced Ocarina of Time Link.

Nice bump... :(

YOU REMINDED ME OF A TRUE DISASTER

I placed my pre-order for the 3 new Zelda amiibo AS SOON AS I COULD
And a couple days ago I received a call that they couldn't fulfill my order...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back