amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
GYSEv31.png

Woke-up to find these three had already been delivered to the house. :D
I also managed to get hold of a second Rosalina, but she's about to go on a trip to Canada.

Are you planning on collecting them all?

I only have a Pikachu Amiibo, I might get a Shiek and Zelda one, as they're my mains as well.

And Ness, of course.

That Rosalina looks awesome. I kinda want one just to keep as a figure lol

Yes, Rosalina is so pretty. <3 She's the only one I actually intended on buying when Amiibo were first announced haha.

ehdwrHr.png

Are you planning on collecting them all?

I only have a Pikachu Amiibo, I might get a Shiek and Zelda one, as they're my mains as well.

And Ness, of course.

Oh no, that's far too expensive! In total I've seven (two I only have because I didn't have to pay for them!), and they've already released most of the ones I'm interested in.

Nice close-up :) And understandable, haha. They should totally make a Toadette one just cause though.

I thought they didn't come out until Feb 13, or what happened.... get them really early?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nvm I have no idea what's going on with GameStop's dates...

Ugh Diddy Kong is so tempting because he's so cute and I love him but he's only good for Smash pretty much :( Guess I'll save space for the Mario Party Bowser & Toad. I want to preorder Robin now a bit.

Last edited:
Nice close-up :) And understandable, haha. They should totally make a Toadette one just cause though.

Judging by Toadette getting artwork for Mario Party 10, she'll probably be a character which means she'll probably get her own amiibo, so it's likely! :3

Ordered Lucario last night, lucky enough to snag him at base price incase his amiibo price goes up.

Rosalina is already ?39.99 lmfao but Mac is still winning at ?49.99

@Tina: You have no idea how jealous I am of you getting Shiek and Rosalina, I was hopin' to get em yesterday but both were sold out!

Last edited:
GYSEv31.png

I also managed to get hold of a second Rosalina, but she's about to go on a trip to Canada.

I'll take good care of my star princess. :D

Last edited:
You guys know the guy who bought 100 rosalina amiibos out of spite? i believe he should have his order cancelled

Last edited:
Here is an important question for any amiibo buyers in the UK...
It has to be people from the UK that answer this as it may be different in the USA.

I know that these amiibo are all rare and hard to find.

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Ike
Lucario
Rosalina
Little Mac
Pit

But are any of these amiibo rare? I want to be able to unbox all of the following, but I am concerned about making a mistake and unboxing an amiibo that is rare. I want to keep all of my rare amiibos in their boxes proudly on display.

Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Zelda
Peach
Sheik
Donkey Kong
Samus
Bowser
Fox
Luigi

I have none so far however I am waiting for Rufure and Lucina to release!
They are my favourites!

Here is an important question for any amiibo buyers in the UK...
It has to be people from the UK that answer this as it may be different in the USA.

I know that these amiibo are all rare and hard to find.

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Ike
Lucario
Rosalina
Little Mac
Pit

But are any of these amiibo rare? I want to be able to unbox all of the following, but I am concerned about making a mistake and unboxing an amiibo that is rare. I want to keep all of my rare amiibos in their boxes proudly on display.

Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Zelda
Peach
Sheik
Donkey Kong
Samus
Bowser
Fox
Luigi

Honestly it depends on where you live. Also anther factor is time.
A few months from now, Yoshi could be rare.
Like where I live, Diddy is everywhere. But fox is no where to be found.
But some places are over stocked with fox and they can't find Diddy.
I would say Sheik is the rarest of that bunch as I never even saw Sheik on shelves, they went that fast.
My gamestop doesn't have anything but Diddy, donkey, Yoshi, Kirby, Mario, Zelda, link, and samus.
And when I went to ask my boss to preorder, they were all sold out already of wave three.

If you want them to stay rare. Don't unbox any of them. They would sell for more as a lot in the future.

I don't know about Nintendo of America as they seem awkward with the amiibos, but I just chatted with a Nintendo Customer Service representative on this website: http://www.nintendoservicecentre.co.uk and they had this statement about amiibo.

"No Amiibo is really rare when they come in they sell out really quick and as we have no info on stock levels and replenishment we do not know when they will come back in stock however, they will always come back in stock"

Back