• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
B8shl3dIIAAYP_I.jpg

Came WAY sooner than I expected.

It's because they made his amiibo wear a shirt. :(

Really. I have to settle with the in game alternative for his amiibo omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Shulk preordered at GAME.co.uk, I just hope that he arrives in perfect condition... :/

Oh gosh I didn't even think of that tbh. If you preordered/ordered one from afar and you get one of those headless or double sworded/armed/cannoned/fireballed ones.

Got a Toon Link amiibo! And I also picked up Kirby while I was there, because why not? I'm semi-interested in Rosalina, Shulk, and Dedede, so I'll get them if I see them. Robin and Lucina I absolutely NEED and I plan on getting Palutena and Dark Pit when they get announced.

I have none yet, but when the New 3DS comes out I'm buying Yoshi and/or Fox possibly.

tumblr_nj5rc3EqaY1r1ekgbo1_1280.jpg

LOL I got one today. They had 3 and they were hidden inside the locked box behind games. Almost like they wanted to conserve or not have 1 person come in and get all of them. I had to ask for her haha She wasn't even visible.

So far I only have Kirby but I just pre-ordered the marioparty 10 bundle with the mario amiibo, as well as a yoshi peach and toad :D

Pit - He's the only one that I REALLY wanted and doesn't look dumb (*cough* Link *cough*).

I just got Rosalina today! I missed out on buying one in the shops so I bought one from eBay.
It was kind of a bummer to pay more for what turned out to be a slightly defective model, but she's the only one I really wanted and I was just happy to get her at all. :blush:

(I don't even have a Wii U, but she's just so pretty!)

Well that's quite strange. Searching for "Rosalina" or "Rosalina Amiibo" on Target's website yields no result anymore (except the former pulls up an unrelated book)
Did they take her off the site? I was going back to see where she might still be available at but now I can't lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh... she totally is gone I think. Also Ike & Dedede are "backordered" and Sheik, Samus and Link have been changed to "in store only". Ike.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

This wave really confused me thanks to them not releasing on the same date at all. I keep forgetting Sonic & Mega Man are out this month too

Well that's quite strange. Searching for "Rosalina" or "Rosalina Amiibo" on Target's website yields no result anymore (except the former pulls up an unrelated book)
Did they take her off the site? I was going back to see where she might still be available at but now I can't lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh... she totally is gone I think. Also Ike & Dedede are "backordered" and Sheik, Samus and Link have been changed to "in store only". Ike.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

This wave really confused me thanks to them not releasing on the same date at all. I keep forgetting Sonic & Mega Man are out this month too
I looked in my broswer history and yes the page is gone.
Which wave three have been released in NA? I've only seen bowser.

Bowser
Toon Link
Sheik
Rosalina
Lucario

Looking at their website, GS is releasing all of Wave 3 on the 13th, while every other store released half of it on the 1st, and the second half is coming on the 20th. Kinda strange

Odd that those have all released. I work at GameStop and haven't seen toon link at all.
Not have I seein Sheik.

I've not even seen anything from this wave except Rosalina. I'm aware Bowser is out because I checked on Gamestop's website but the rest are unavailable on all store websites within 100 miles. Lol aint none of them out here yet, LA couldn't have had the entire amiibo supply purchased so fast D:

Back