amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Well the gamestop I work at released bowser. But only because it's his release date.
They are releasing wave three in.. Waves.

I think a lot of them are doing that now. The stores here all use to say Feb 21 for release dates, now everything is all mixed up and comes out on random days between now and AFTER Feb 21.

I think a lot of them are doing that now. The stores here all use to say Feb 21 for release dates, now everything is all mixed up and comes out on random days between now and AFTER Feb 21.

Good thing I have to check the walls everyday, multiple times. Or I wouldn't have even seen bowser. My boss told me he would hold a toon link for me in the back. But I was disappointed Rosalina is target only. :(
We have a target, but I'm sure they'll go fast. And Lucario is toysRus only. And my town doesn't even have one. D:

My Pit amiibo arrived from GameStop today!

I think he's my favorite of the ones I own so far. His detail is freakin' amazing. I'm almost afraid to take him out of his box. lol

EBGames (Canadian GameStop) has just shipped my Bowser, Toon Link and Shiek amiibo this afternoon, as I'll be getting these guys in less than a week. Mega Man and Sonic will then follow sooner or later.

According to this and that (by counting how many months between date of manufacture and date of certificate), Bowser can be very easily found. Toon Link, Shiek and Mega Man can take a longer while to find them, while the rest of Wave 3 amiibo is going to be extremely tough to find. If you're struggling on getting the Smash version of Rosalina, then you'll be happy to witness that Mario Party 10 implied that she will be a part of Super Mario wave.

Judging the upcoming games compatibility with certain Wave 4 amiibo, I now believe that Pac-Man, Ness and Wario will be the toughest to find. If you see these things, place a pre-order ASAP if you don't want to deal with a much higher price from the likes of eBay.

Last edited:
Shulk = literally the only Wave 3 one I don't see being mentioned anywhere LOL Helloooooo did Gamestop forget their exclusive!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also nobody talking about having preordered that one either. I'm all alone.

My little brother just got his pre-order of the Pit amiibo from GameStop....one of the rare ones....

Holy hell...

Shulk = literally the only Wave 3 one I don't see being mentioned anywhere LOL Helloooooo did Gamestop forget their exclusive!?

Both GameStop and EBGames currently don't have Shulk in stock for a long while. Since he only got 1-2 months of production, one can say that he might eventually come back later. Or you can try importing one from Japan or Germany.
As much as I'd like to get him, my interest came in a bit too late. Otherwise, I would've preordered him in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Good luck with finding the amiibo! Whereas, here in Australia, they whole of wave 3 came out on the 29th. I got: Shulk, Lucario(x2), Rosalina and Luma(x2), Ike and Sonic. There are no exclusives here, but they are really hard to find. I've already pre-ordered my Robin, Ness and Lucina at Eb Games(Aus GameStop) so there should be no problem. The only amiibo I really want is Little Mac. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also nobody talking about having preordered that one either. I'm all alone.

no1 cur about shulk lmfao

Both GameStop and EBGames currently don't have Shulk in stock for a long while. Since he only got 1-2 months of production, one can say that he might eventually come back later. Or you can try importing one from Japan or Germany.
As much as I'd like to get him, my interest came in a bit too late. Otherwise, I would've preordered him in a heartbeat.

I preordered him lol Just kinda like waiting for the order to come in, supposedly on Feb 21. But it's awfully hush hush, totally nobody cares LOL Nobody even seems to care about Xenoblade for N3DS or WiiU, I'm a lone wolf here with this. But w/e lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

no1 cur about shulk lmfao

not one fart has been given for him yet except by me haha

Last edited:
Picked up Toon Link today! Lovin' him. I also got Pit in the mail the other day from my amazing pal Hailey. (or Gabby on here)

Last edited:
If only his amiibo had a button on it that when pushed he spoke:(
I would buy 100 if he was near nude and said his signature phrase!

They know the world can't handle that!

I haven't bought any yet, but I do want a Yoshi, Diddy Kong, and Ness amiibo if they ever decide to release Ness.

Back