• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I'll take good care of my star princess. :D

You better! :mad:

Got Peach today, and now I think that's my Smash collection complete. They look quite pretty - I probably won't unbox any until the 8-Amiibo family case comes out. I won't be able to use my Wii U much between now and then anyway (leaving it at my parents house) so no loss. :)

Sg9pgXx.png

Last edited:
You better! :mad:

Got Peach today, and now I think that's my Smash collection complete. They look quite pretty - I probably won't unbox any until the 8-Amiibo family case comes out. I won't be able to use my Wii U much between now and then anyway (leaving it at my parents house) so no loss. :)

Sg9pgXx.png

Oooh they look so pretty out like that, Tina! <3 I might take a picture of all of my bf's and mine, except ours are all unboxed cx

I'll be getting Link, Rosetta and Chiko, and Shulk. (Yes I said Rosetta and Chiko, I'm getting it from Japan since it's cheaper).

I'll also be getting Marth soon.

Does a machine box these things or do humans in a sweatshop in Asia? They sure get tossed around in the packages a lot more than most toys I think I've EVER seen get messed up in their packaging. Even the Skylanders are never knocked over, if they are it's like 1% of the Amiibo share.

Wave 3 releases here tomorrow.
I'm going to the store to pre order MM and MH4U, hopefully I can pick up toon link whilst there

managed to get toon link

i was kinda surprised by how many they had

most stores only had like 2 or 3 boxes of 2 or 3 wave 3 amiibo but target had like 6 of each wave 3 amiibo (no shuly, sheik, dedede, lucario or ike tho) i was like 'wtf i have never seen so manny amiibo'

Mario Party series is available on Amazon (for NA anyway)

So now I'm seeing Luigi & Zelda in stock again at a lot of stores. Guess those are our common Wave 2s.

My Best Buy should be getting Toon Link in soon!!! I only need him and Robin and I'll be happy. (I'll end up getting Lucina too just because I loved Awakening. At least if I can.)

Didn't Toys R Us release Bowser and Toon Link early in the US?

Maybe you should check into Toys R Us and see if they've got one in stock?

my friend bought me a falcon amiibo for my birthday!!!! I also have sheik on preorder!!!

I don't believe toon link comes out until mid February.

Some stores released early. A few stores about 20 miles away from me did. Toy R Us already released half of the newest wave.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They sold out. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know Amissipanda got them

I almost got Toon Link from Best Buy today, it was out of the shelving but they wouldn't let me purchase it. >:L Guess I'll keep waiting, don't particular driving into the city to visit TRU.

Well the gamestop I work at released bowser. But only because it's his release date.
They are releasing wave three in.. Waves.

I don't own any yet, but I have my heart set on the Ness amiibo when it's released. After the Rosalina fiasco (or the MM 3DS limited edition mess), I'm hoping to be able to preorder it, since I expect a lot of people to try to hoard them.

After that, I'd like to get the Link, Peach, Zelda, and Rosalina (hopefully she'll be available again lol) amiibo (s?).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, I forgot about Sheik and Toon Link. I want them as well.

Back