Ferguson: Your Thoughts.

Do you believe that Officer Darren Wilson is guilty?

• Yes

Votes: 103 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 19.4%
  • I do not know

Votes: 32 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How have you come to this conclusion?
Have you drawn it because of the colour of his skin? Because of the place where he was raised?

He was going to go to university. He probably had a better life planned ahead of him than you do.
Seriously, stereotyping somebody based on their race is a disgusting thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The joke is that there weren't any injuries. Brown was shot SIX times, how on earth anybody actually believes that brown got to the cop after being shot six times (may I note that one of those shots hit him in the face, fatally killing him) is stupid.

Tumblr and twitter have been deleting a lot of pictures and posts regarding the ferguson case. Doesn't that tell you something?

Please discuss the topic more civilly. For example, don't make up what someone said. This is known as a straw man argument and is only going to create a hostile discussion.

How have you come to this conclusion?
Have you drawn it because of the colour of his skin? Because of the place where he was raised?

He was going to go to university. He probably had a better life planned ahead of him than you do.
Seriously, stereotyping somebody based on their race is a disgusting thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Why are you jumping to conclusions and then ridiculing another member for a conclusion you've drawn up with no evidence?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The joke is that there weren't any injuries. Brown was shot SIX times, how on earth anybody actually believes that brown got to the cop after being shot six times (may I note that one of those shots hit him in the face, fatally killing him) is stupid.
There WERE injuries. Yes Brown was shot six times, but hello they never proved the order of the shots. And the eyewitness did seem him at the window. The entire debate the public is essentially having is, where the entire SIX shots necessary. Stop throwing misinformation into the thread, please.
Tumblr and twitter have been deleting a lot of pictures and posts regarding the ferguson case. Doesn't that tell you something?
Do you have any evidence of this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

there is a race issue, there needs to be a conversation, but as i said, ppl are using this case as an all or nothing deal.

u wud think that more guns = more gun crime, but thats not true.

new york and washington dc have some of the strictest gun laws in the country, yet gun crime is rife. the city of kennesaw in georgia has had a law in place since 1982 mandating that all house are required to have a gun and enough ammunition. there was only one murder in that town between 1982 and 2009.

if u really want to bring guns into this, i would look into the issue a bit more.

This, 100%
There is a huge disparity of the amount of African-American victims to Caucasian or other POCs.
Don't just start caring because a white officer took a black kid's life. Care that the disparity exists, no matter how these lives are taken.

Last edited:
Seriously, why is almost everybody on this site liberal biased? People who believe that both Michael Brown is only a kid and Wilson is guilty tend to be left-wing. On Wikipedia, it actually said that Michael Brown and his friend were walking out of the store, but it also said that he was 18 and stole cigarettes. But I don't think Brown is the guilty party. It's the people that both supported him and rioted about it that are the real guilty party. There's no need to riot over this.

Because this is a race issue. And anyways with social media we have more information than bias one-sided information from main stream media. He was 18 and did not steal cigarettes (x) Does it matter if he did anyways?? Is $6 really worth killing over?? and is it bad to be upset about this and voice it omg. Most protesters aren't even doing anything violent at all um [using riot definition; an uproar; a public expression of protest or outrage] (x) (x) (x)

Why are you jumping to conclusions and then ridiculing another member for a conclusion you've drawn up with no evidence?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There WERE injuries. Yes Brown was shot six times, but hello they never proved the order of the shots. And the eyewitness did seem him at the window. The entire debate the public is essentially having is, where the entire SIX shots necessary. Stop throwing misinformation into the thread, please.

Do you have any evidence of this?
Hello? Did you seriously just ask me WHY I responded to him in that manor? Are you totally oblivious to what he said?

Hundreds of people have been complaining that their content regarding the ferguson case has been deleted.

I've read about the Ferguson case from several different sources, with some saying that brown was stopped by Wilson and fled immediately, prompting him to fire 12 times, whilst others say that Wilson detained Brown and his friend in his car, from which they both fled through the windows of the car, and in the process Wilson was harmed (and by harmed I mean that tiny pimple-looking injury on his chin/cheek). I admit, that I, and pretty much everybody else, have no 100% idea of what took place.

Don't tell me what to do, please.

there is a race issue, there needs to be a conversation, but as i said, ppl are using this case as an all or nothing deal.

u wud think that more guns = more gun crime, but thats not true.

new york and washington dc have some of the strictest gun laws in the country, yet gun crime is rife. the city of kennesaw in georgia has had a law in place since 1982 mandating that all house are required to have a gun and enough ammunition. there was only one murder in that town between 1982 and 2009.

if u really want to bring guns into this, i would look into the issue a bit more.

Population of New York, 2013: 8.5 million
Population of DC, 2013: 646,449
Population of Kennesaw, GA, 2013: 32,0001

Yeah they have a law but there's far fewer people there to break it.

But this isn't about guns, you're right, this is more of a race thing.

Last edited:
Because this is a race issue. And anyways with social media we have more information than bias one-sided information from main stream media. He was 18 and did not steal cigarettes (x) Does it matter if he did anyways?? Is $6 really worth killing over?? and is it bad to be upset about this and voice it omg. Most protesters aren't even doing anything violent at all um [using riot definition; an uproar; a public expression of protest or outrage] (x) (x) (x)

I don't think the issue is over weather Brown's crime was punishable by death, but rather should Wilson have used deadly force, which is supposed to be used as a last resort when everything else fails. Wilson should have used a taser, but he admits that he doesn't carry one around because there is only one in his entire police department, and that it sits uncomfortably on his waist.

and obviously racial profiling

Last edited:

It's not the $6 worth that it's about. What Michael Brown did wrong was that he grabbed for the officer's gun. That's what got him killed.

Seriously, why is almost everybody on this site liberal biased? People who believe that both Michael Brown is only a kid and Wilson is guilty tend to be left-wing. On Wikipedia, it actually said that Michael Brown and his friend were walking out of the store, but it also said that he was 18 and stole cigarettes. But I don't think Brown is the guilty party. It's the people that both supported him and rioted about it that are the real guilty party. There's no need to riot over this.

Wikipedia
Wikipedia
Wikipedia
lol
he PAID for those. THERES FILM EVIDENCE HE DID. THE STORE OWNER EVEN CONFIRMED IT. LMAO. and idk i know quite a lot of conservatives, but I'm not a fan of liberals either so idc.

Wilson had no reason to attack Brown. He had no knowledge of Brown at that moment. Even if Brown did steal, Wilson wouldn't have known Brown stole the cigarettes. I don't trust some of the testimonies either by witnesses because some of them keep changing the story. Or some of them are literal racists who would say blah blah black people are useless n word. Yeah.

Yes, Tumblr has deleted posts. Images of KKK Dox were removed, which is odd considering tumblr could give less ****s about anyone else being doxed. There was also evidence of the owner of tumblr (yahoo ceo) being connected with the KKK and the boards on the yahoo w/e sympathize with the KKK. Those posts were deleted as well. YouTube has been censoring videoes of the incident that shows the truth too.

This whole movement runs on social media. Everything was photographed and posted to Twitter for the whole world to make a judgement. Saying to stop talking about it online is ignorant. The news media won't talk about this. They're covering stuff up. They won't show the peaceful protesters, or the GANGS that are PROTECTING SHOPS. For tumblr, Twitter and YouTube to censor it is a huge problem.

We have a massive conservative presence here. They all came crawling out of the darkness around elections.

You don't have to particularly subscribe to every single thing a political party follows. Maybe people are socially Democrat but fiscally Republican.

Thanks for letting me know. I just generally believed that people who believed Wilson was guilty are liberal, but I don't think the whole Ferguson thing is the top issue for either party.

Last edited:
Brown was stopped for JAYWALKING, by the way. Wilson had no idea about the 'robbery'. [x]

There had allegedly been a 911 call reporting a robbery, made by a customer of the shop, not the owners/staff.
And I'm guessing (I'm not a cop so I don't know how these calls are handled) that Wilson was informed of the robbery.

I'm not going to adhere to a sham of a 2 system party. Neither of which have any intention of representing the people.
I don't care what political party you or your parents (since this board is filled with so many children) claim, it's irrelevant.
I just hope that you can look at examples such as Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown (and the ever increasing list of names who were wrongfully killed at the hands of white men) and recognize the blatant inequality and oppression present against the black community by the hands of the white social construct.

I'm not going to adhere to a sham of a 2 system party. Neither of which have any intention of representing the people.
I don't care what political party you or your parents (since this board is filled with so many children) claim, it's irrelevant.
I just hope that you can look at examples such as Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown (and the ever increasing list of names who were wrongfully killed at the hands of white men) and recognize the blatant inequality and oppression present against the black community by the hands of the white social construct.

The reason why I assume that opponents to the verdict are liberal is because the liberals take race a big deal. They're even abusing the term "racist".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back