• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon LF Friend Safari with Camerupt

Reindeer

 
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
As the title states, I'm looking for a very specific Friend Safari with Camerupt in it.

I have Ninetales, Charmeleon and Pansear in mine. If you don't have Camerupt but are still interested in my Safari just shoot me a PM.

I have access to a camerupt friend safari in my game if that's at all helpful. If you want me to catch you something, drop me a PM/VM :)

I have access to a camerupt friend safari in my game if that's at all helpful. If you want me to catch you something, drop me a PM/VM :)
I'd rather have access to the Safari myself, but thank you for the offer. It's so I can hunt for two or three shiny Camerupts. :p I'm too lazy to MM them.

I'd rather have access to the Safari myself, but thank you for the offer. It's so I can hunt for two or three shiny Camerupts. :p I'm too lazy to MM them.

Haha, fair point :p good luck finding a safari, I bet shiny mega camerupt is nice ^_^

i'm p sure my friend safari has camerupt

actuallly nvm i think its diggersby instead soz

actually camperupt is #2 pokemon and diggz is #2 so maybe i do have it idfk

you can add me if you want. it's eitehr camerupt or dugtrio p sure

Last edited:
i'm p sure my friend safari has camerupt

actuallly nvm i think its diggersby instead soz

actually camperupt is #2 pokemon and diggz is #2 so maybe i do have it idfk

you can add me if you want. it's eitehr camerupt or dugtrio p sure
Adding you to check it out.

Back