• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Molly the Duck

GameFaceClive

Bells
Switch
6214-9926-3989
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hey all! Molly the super adorable normal duckling is looking for a loving home!

images.jpg

It really pains me to put her up for adoption. I invited her from my campsite with the intention of making her a permanent resident but I messed up on her moving day and her house was in a bad spot. I've been trying my best to work with it, but I know it'll irk me in the long run so I've finally decided to let her go.

She's not in boxes yet, but I TT as I play so I would estimate this post will be up for another hour or two.

She's available for free to the first poster with room. I would appreciate an in-game bell donation to help me with my town expansion if you're able but it's not a requirement.

Thanks for reading.

--- --- ---

Molly has been adopted!

Last edited:
Hello! My friend is desperately looking for her! Would you mind holding it til she comes back from work?>_< She will be back in two hours! I can pay you whatever you want, but I want my friend to have her, because she has been trying for a long time.
Thanks a lot :3

Hello! My friend is desperately looking for her! Would you mind holding it til she comes back from work?>_< She will be back in two hours! I can pay you whatever you want, but I want my friend to have her, because she has been trying for a long time.

Hi! It's nice of you to keep an eye out for your friend. I'll wait the 2 hours for her :)

But if she isn't available by then I might have to move on.

Omg, THANKS!!! You're awesome! :D If it's ok, I give you her FC and in about a couple of hours you open gates and she will go:D I will be checking the post in case there is some problem, but I'm sure she will turn on the 3ds as soon as she arrives home hahaha

Thanks a lot ^_^

Ah, and her FC is 3454-0662-8166 :)

Edit: As I think I can log in from my mobile phone, I will post when she is ready so you can open gates! But yeah, it will be in about an hour and a quarter :) (A lot of time has passed since I posted my first reply!! haha) Again, thanks for waiting <3

Last edited:
she is almost ready! in 5 to 10 minutes she can go :) open your Gates when you can! thanks a lot <3

Back