• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Thanksgiving Menu

Danielkang2

Collectibles are for Sale
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4978-8503-2298
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Gold Super Mailbox
This is my menu for this thanksgiving for now. I'd like to hear suggestions of what you make for thanksgiving and suggestions. Also do you think I can make these under 100 dollars?
Herb Crusted Roast Turkey
Southern Biscuits
Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whip Cream
Cranberry-Orange Sauce
Coleslaw
Parmesan and Mozzarella Mashed Potatoes

Last edited:
It's just me and my dad since my mom works Thanksgiving night and my sister isn't home right now, so we aren't making anything special. Just a small turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, and potatoes.

CRANBERRY RELISH.
Also, I am a supporter of deriving from traditional thanksgiving foods. I actually don't like stuffing myself silly. I don't like getting full at all. It makes me uncomfortable. Cranberry relish is a must.

This is my menu for this thanksgiving for now. I'd like to hear suggestions of what you make for thanksgiving and suggestions. Also do you think I can make these under 100 dollars?
Herb Crusted Roast Turkey
Southern Biscuits
Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whip Cream
Cranberry-Orange Sauce
Coleslaw
Parmesan and Mozzarella Mashed Potatoes

did u copy that off a website too??

Oooh that sounds good :D
but I don't see any gravy??? you can't have mash potatoes without gravy. also deviled eggs are a must but not that many people like them which is unfortunate :( good luck with your dinner though! (what about cheese cake for dessert as well hehhe)

We ussualy have the usual herb roasted turkey and stuffing, mashed potatos ya know.

My aunt also brings chocolate cake for desert and we have vanilla ice cream with it. :D

We either make turkey or ham, depending on our mood, but the side dishes remain the same- stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, green bean casserole, yams, and pumpkin pie.

we're going to my uncles but this is what we are making for us:
chicken cos turkey is basic
ham
sweet potato souffl?
green beans
collards
broccoli shrimp casserole
rolls
lemon pound cake

i think that's it, basically when we cook thanksgiving food we eat it the whole week

Lemon herb turkey
Honey Ham
Sweet potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Pancetta stuffing
Pumpkin pies
Pumpkin brownies
Lobster macaroni and cheese balls
Fudge

I think that's mainly it my grandma is making the mashed potatoes and pumpkin pies

i had duck. i'm canadian so thanks giving was ages ago meaning like a month ago.
but duck is actually a nicer bird to eat than turkey if done right.

I'll be at my parents house I don't know what they will be making, but I know there will be turkey and arroz con gandules and my mom's potato salad and some other stuff. What I am bringing to their house is some homemade apple pie.

I'm hoping we can have some apple pie this year, we usually do but I didn't like it then so I didn't eat it. But earlier this year I tried some since my mom made some homemade and I loved it.

did u copy that off a website too??
No, and that's really rude and insulting to a home cook like me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do sometimes get ideas from recipes though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooh that sounds good :D
but I don't see any gravy??? you can't have mash potatoes without gravy. also deviled eggs are a must but not that many people like them which is unfortunate :( good luck with your dinner though! (what about cheese cake for dessert as well hehhe)
haha, gravy is pretty good but I think my mashed potatoes with mozzarella and parmesan may not need gravy. Just my preference.

Back